• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mental Rentals seeking guide for day

S
Jan 22, 2008
My boys and I would like to ride somewhere around SLC 1st wk. of April. Thinking Heber City area as we'll be renting and rental shop in that area gets seemingly high marks. I'd like to find someone to follow around for the day. Not looking for free -willing to cash out. Would be renting SD850's or RMK800's. Boys are 16 and 15 and ride 800 Assault and 600 RMK back here in Michigan with deep snow flatlander experience but no seat time in backcountry elevation. Boys are pretty chill, dads a dad. Please reply if interested or any ideas-

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
My boys and I would like to ride somewhere around SLC 1st wk. of April. Thinking Heber City area as we'll be renting and rental shop in that area gets seemingly high marks. I'd like to find someone to follow around for the day. Not looking for free -willing to cash out. Would be renting SD850's or RMK800's. Boys are 16 and 15 and ride 800 Assault and 600 RMK back here in Michigan with deep snow flatlander experience but no seat time in backcountry elevation. Boys are pretty chill, dads a dad. Please reply if interested or any ideas-

Welcome.
Where from in MI? I moved from Flint about 9 years ago now -- used to frequent Gaylord area and the UP..

I'd probably be willing do it for next to nothing. I assume you're renting from Uinta Recreation (If not, you should!)

Shoot me a PM with days/times and we can try to work it out.

Premium Features