• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matryx Khaos 146 Suspension Setup

L
Aug 2, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Any advice on how to set this sled up? Currently following Brett Turcotte's advice with 1/2" spring preload and middle setting for both hi speed and low speed on the ski shocks. RTS and FTS are lefdt at factory. I'm 225lbs without gear. Any advice on how to set this thing up? A little nervous mostly about the FTS and RTS preload but overall need help with all the settings front to back.

K
Nov 6, 2013
What are your goals with the sled handling?
What do you like and dislike about the sled as it currently rides?

You're going to need to be a lot more specific to get relevant feedback. There's no "one size fits all" when it comes to suspension....

L
Aug 2, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
What are your goals with the sled handling?
What do you like and dislike about the sled as it currently rides?

You're going to need to be a lot more specific to get relevant feedback. There's no "one size fits all" when it comes to suspension....
Great point, thx.

I'm do a combination of deep snow, fields and trees and trail.

Out of the box it seems to be a little soft on the nose - takes trail studder bumps fine but the bigger stuff seems to come close to bottom out

The rear suspension on the bumps is not stiff per say but i feel like i need to stand so I don't get bucked.

In the deep snow it has much more of an rmk pro attitude than khaos right now and I would like a bit more nose up!

Those are some iniitial thoughts. A reminder is that i am a big guy at 225lbs wihtou gear and i'm guessing ii need to set some additional pre-load in the rear suspension i just have no idea where to start.

Premium Features