• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 Khaos 155" suspension setup

Steep&DeepRider

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2007
Austin, MN
Just got a 155 so I need advice on where to set up the suspension. Where is a good spot to start at? Anybody have any ideas on how many clicks from soft etc etc???

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
Start in the middle of the clickers . Adjust front skid shock stiffer for a lighter front end feel or vise versa. You will trench more the stiffer your front shock is but will be a wheelie machine . Softening the rear track shock will also effect ski pressure. Turcotte has a good video on where to start and fine tune for riding preferences

Last edited:
V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I think I started in the middle with mine. Then tried this set up:

I adjusted from there and still play with it depending on the trail conditions. My front skis were set narrow so I ended up adding more preload to the springs to keep them from diving hard when on edge.

shock settings.JPG

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
That table came from the SnowTech winter of testing on the Khaos and that is what they settled on. It may have seen more flatlander rides than standard mountain rides, but might be a place to start.

Premium Features