• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

March Climbin Pics! Caslegar and Revy!!

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Nighttrain it was a great weekend with you boys! lots of fun! Ill give you boys a call if and when Im around PG this summer!

Neil and Shane were the only to guys pullin Swenny Street, this was deffinatly the deepest this chute has ever been attempted! I didnt have it in me to try Swenny this day...

Neil McLaren, only Neil could have the guts to go again after flipping up a chute! Awesome!

DSC_0814.jpg

DSC_0818.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

Shane Render

DSC_0855.jpg

DSC_0864.jpg

Last edited:
C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Perhaps "Freestyle" was what Neil had in mind when he approached Swenny St on this occassion. He got kicked out of his line in the poor light and was instantly climbing the rock face on the right side of the chute, as he turned out, ...he and the sled went right over backwards. As Laird indicated above, ..Neil dusted himself, and his "mighty Steed" off, ..in only minutes he was back in assault mode and was climbing Swenny again, ..this time he made it over, and in good fashion.

The snow was deep, the light was not the best, definately a tough climb!! Good job Neil!!

Too much fun.

CR

C

CANDYMAN

Apr 23, 2008
Rimbey,AB
Awesome pics Lairdo as usuall brotha! Saweet climbs down south boys!! Love that one of Neils in Swenny Str. he's been talkin bout tryin a back flip on his apex for years!! Lol Hey Rob that dismount is just my many times of gettin the heck off my sled in a chute and sayin cya at the bottom JYD!! LOL The heel clicker was just somethin I threw in there!!! Haha Ya sad to see the end of the season here again maybe one last trip to Whistler eh Neils!:face-icon-small-coo Cheers

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Ya Dans Vid should be a gooder, hes obviously putting allot of effort in this year!! Dont forget to check out Boost 5 too, we have been pullin all the chutes in Revy this year with more POW in them than ever imagined!!

Summit, Scooter is running olines shox and they seem to be a great option!!

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
I was just going through Laird's "March sledding picture file" with him, ..he has so many good ones it is difficult to decide which ones to post, ..so many to choose from.

So many good times!!! So many stories!!! Always good FRIENDS!!!!

Keep posting Laird!!!

Cheers

CR

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Alotta words come to mind looking at those pictures.. and CRAZY :rockon: is right up there at the TOP! HOLY :hail: Definitely alot of :crazy: goin' on there! And MUCHAS talent too! :clap2:

I can't believe we are getting to a point in the season where it might be MONTHS before we get to see BADASSSSSSSSSSSSss pics like these again. :boom:

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
SCHWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, ...I now have a new desktop for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was definately a fine weekend in early March, brillant blue skies, .....with a bonus view!!!!!!!!!

Render charging the 90 is cool too, but somehow it loses some of it's Zest after the previous pic...lol.

Keep them coming Laird!!!

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Awesome pics Lairdo as usuall brotha! Saweet climbs down south boys!! Love that one of Neils in Swenny Str. he's been talkin bout tryin a back flip on his apex for years!! Lol Hey Rob that dismount is just my many times of gettin the heck off my sled in a chute and sayin cya at the bottom JYD!! LOL The heel clicker was just somethin I threw in there!!! Haha Ya sad to see the end of the season here again maybe one last trip to Whistler eh Neils!:face-icon-small-coo Cheers
Those pics bring back some memories. Nobody dismounts a sled better than Render, you can see the little extra pushoff even while airborn. Nice. I was trying to do a turn out off of the rocks and ended up getting some traction instead. Cpt Ron, Papa Veeds, and TJ decided to name it a new move "the chutewhip". No damage done, that is the nice thing about wrecking in 3 ft of pow...just look how deep the trenches are in the 90.
The year might not be over...the west coast is getting an old fashion snow storm and it has to break sooner or later.:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features