• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 Cutler Performance Stage 2 Turbo Kit

egesledder

Premium Member
Sep 8, 2009
West of Boulder, Colorado
I've got a full Cutler performance Stage II kit for sale off of an '09 M8. It ran great all last season, I'm just moving on to something else. The whole kit has around 1400 miles on it.

The kit will come with everything shown below plus everything else included in Cutler's stage 2 kit from a few years ago:

-High Boost Actuator
-Hallman Pro Boost Adjustor
-Stainless Steel Turbo Flange
-In Tank High Volume Fuel Pump
-Stainless Steel Hardware
-Graph Oil Seals To Prevent Boost Leaks
-Stainless Steel Turbo Bracket
-Equal Distribution CNC Machined O Ring Air Box
-Stainless Steel Laser Cut Boost Bracket
-Light weight Mandrel bent one piece Charge Tube
-Scratch Free Laser Cut Aluminum Brackets
-Garrett 2860 Ball Bearing Turbo
-Boost Gauge & Fuel Pressure Gauge
-Fully Vented Oil Tank
-Attitude Fuel Controller
-CPC 10,000 Hour Life High Volume Oil Pump
-Tial Adjustable Blow off Valve
-Exclusive CPC Cold Air Intake
-CPC Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (with new vacuum diaphragm last season)
-Quiet Muffler
-Helix and CPC Torsional Spring Driven Clutch Conversion Kit
-Also all coolant/vacuum/boost lines necessary to get this going.
-Bung welded in for wide band O2 sensor (sensor/gauge not included)

DSC_5178.jpg

The turbo spins nicely, but is on the edge of the spec limit for end play and should probably be rebuilt before running it for another season. Garrett has a center section exchange program that swaps out the entire center section for around $400 and a really quick turn around.

With that in mind, I'm looking for $1,600 obo. This is a really nice quality kit with exceptional craftsmanship in all the brackets and layout. I haven't fully committed to removing it from the sled completely and selling it yet because it did run so well. If someone is seriously interested, I'll take everything else off and ship it to the new owner.

PM me for details. I'm located in the Denver area but I can ship anywhere.

Last edited:

egesledder

Premium Member
Sep 8, 2009
West of Boulder, Colorado
So I just got off the phone with the local Garrett turbo distributor in Denver. A new center section is $400 and he has them in stock. I'll be getting a new one whenever I get the chance to run down there and pick it up. Price will obviously be going up when that happens.

Premium Features