• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1000 speedwerx pipe gaskets

Team Pigeon

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2006
Pass Creek, BC.
Im looking for doughnut gaskets for a speedwerx pipe for my 1000.
Has anyone figured out which automotive or other snowmobile model gaskets fit the outlet of the SW pipe? 2" ID. I know speedwerx sells them for $10 bit they ain't up here in Canada.

Ie: small block f150 doughnuts fit the manifolds on cutler twins.

Went to install the used pipe I bought last night and the stock gasket don't fit.

Team Pigeon

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2006
Pass Creek, BC.
Hardass I just re read your question. My SW pipe came with a ypipe gasket stuffed in it so I'm not sure if the stock one fits. I will check when I get at it again tonight.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Pipe to Y pipe is the stock gasket.

Pipe to can is the same as the King Cat pipe to can.

JFro50

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2009
Hamburg, MN
I had same prob with my 09 when I did my 925 kit I found a used speedwerx 925 pipe. I needed to use the m1000 doughnut for the can side. The y pipe end was same as 800 stock

Team Pigeon

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2006
Pass Creek, BC.
Ya cool. Freeagent had the part number off the top of head when i called her.
0612-993
Dognuts off a 900 King Cat.
----------------------------
Edit: Dismiss this info, the part number didn't work.

Last edited:
S
Dec 6, 2007
I went through the same thing when I bought my kit had to get it from speedwerx, king cat is the same as the m1000 ask racinstation to call speedwerx as this was the issue we had when I bought my pipe kit from r/s

Team Pigeon

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2006
Pass Creek, BC.
Ya man them dog nuts from my above post didn't fit. I'll have to edit my post when I get back on a laptop.

I have the part number from speedwerx but I was hoping to source them locally with a cat part. I read some other obscure post that the RMK 900 ones fit. Unfortunately the shop didn't have them.

Eric- you got a part number that'll work?

Premium Features