• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LTS Jan. 2015 Snow Condition

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Hi everyone . I was out on Sunday leading at least 10 people . I climbed onto the nicest feels ever . I was so excited it was going to be one of the best days ever . I look back to see how everyone was doing . I tap the rock with my right ski . It kicked my right foot off the foot well and it went into the snow . my knee decided to go the other way . I badly tore my ACL . Luckily someone had duct tape so I could get home . I have an M RI on Friday . I will need surgery Soon. The last couple of days have been very painful . On top of that I'm pretty depressed . snowmobiling is what I live for . I snowmobile almost every day . Well this year is over for me . If you're in the neighborhood stop by and say hi I'm kind of bored . I'll be back next year. Keep it safe out there folks this is no fun .

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Hi everyone . I was out on Sunday leading at least 10 people . I climbed onto the nicest feels ever . I was so excited it was going to be one of the best days ever . I look back to see how everyone was doing . I tap the rock with my right ski . It kicked my right foot off the foot well and it went into the snow . my knee decided to go the other way . I badly tore my ACL . Luckily someone had duct tape so I could get home . I have an M RI on Friday . I will need surgery Soon. The last couple of days have been very painful . On top of that I'm pretty depressed . snowmobiling is what I live for . I snowmobile almost every day . Well this year is over for me . If you're in the neighborhood stop by and say hi I'm kind of bored . I'll be back next year. Keep it safe out there folks this is no fun .

Please keep us posted ... When I think of LTS sledding I think Track Man !!!

I have had surgeries of this nature .... PM me for any subtle advice like a nice cold pump to buy.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Rained here all night At the house. Pouring down rain right now . I have to go to Reno today to get it my MRI. My jeep I hate this wet snow . I'm coming back tomorrow . Sure hope it starts snowing soon .

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Should start snowin g in Truckee at 6000 feet by midnight Friday and stop snowing midnight Sunday ... almost 48 hours straight snowing !

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hey Track Man i hope things are not too serious and you are able to get up and running with rehab thanks for he update

Premium Features