• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost Lake Sat and Sun Jan 2 and 3

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
dont you do it..:eek:my virgin eyes will be forever damaged..:p..hope your sled rips tomorrow chuck....:beer;:beer;

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
dont you do it..:eek:my virgin eyes will be forever damaged..:p..hope your sled rips tomorrow chuck....:beer;:beer;

Don't have that backward? You told me you couldn't care less about the sled and are dying to see the pic's. You are a dirty old man.

Now I do hope you get your sled figured out Mag. You were more than patient with a sled that wouldn't run right. It would have been killing me. I sure felt sorry for you.

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak

Me 2 :beer;:beer;

Good luck Chuck :D Hope it runs good. Otherwise you might need a few more Clamdiggers :beer;:eek:

mmmm Clam digger's it's -32f right now and I could sure handle a couple of drinks about now! :beer;

Don't have that backward? You told me you couldn't care less about the sled and are dying to see the pic's. You are a dirty old man.

Now I do hope you get your sled figured out Mag. You were more than patient with a sled that wouldn't run right. It would have been killing me. I sure felt sorry for you.

I'm the most impatient person in the world and it killed me to have a sled that wasn't right. I wanted to go tear some chit up on my backup sled bad. I will never ride someone else's sled hard including Mike's or Shwee's sled. I just can't make myself risk tearing up someone else's equipment.

I had a great time even with my 1/2 throttle sled and other than the ice the trail in would be a blast! :D

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Ya got home an hour or so ago, f'n chevrolet junk I had damn near talked myself into buying one until this trip. Comfortable enough but 2 many gremlins. :rolleyes:

Hit a hell of a snow storm around Summit we had to slow down to about 10mph to stay on the road. :D
Oh:eek: that's encouraging:D
Glad you guys made it home, one heck of a road trip, thanks for making the trip down:beer;
Hope your sled rips today for you!!!:D
See you guys soon:beer;

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska

Your virgin eyes? OMFG ain't one person here believes you. LMAO!! :D
So no bruise and there really should be. I got robbed. It hurt, I swear! ;)

I had so much fun riding with you guys. Doesn't matter that the snow wasn't the greatest or the ice chutes took 3 hours to climb or that my back killed me or we only got to ride the one day. The people we met and spent time with were the best and that made everything else okay.
Tim, thanks for showing us around your playground. We will be back for sure... if you'll let us! :D The view of the top of Seward was breathtaking and I could have stayed up there for hours. Wind and all. And that Spike... holy hell. He's so great! Man he can ride and always there to help and cheer everyone on. I enjoyed meeting you two a lot. :D
LA... Thanks for everything. Mag and I enjoyed our stay in your home. You really do have the best dog ever and that cat was a trip! Wish we lived closer.
Snowrider... Always a good time with you. Loved riding with your kids and I'm glad your daughter was there. It's a chick thing. ;) It was funny watching your sled get recognized while you were up helping pull sleds up one of the ice luges.

Seward3.jpg

Seward16.jpg

A
Dec 11, 2007
Seward
Shwee
Glad you liked the lake. There is no where prettier on a good clear day. Look out towards the barrier island to the south and Kenai Lake to the north, Mt Alice to the east and Mt Ascencion(sp) to the west

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Your virgin eyes? OMFG ain't one person here believes you. LMAO!! :D
So no bruise and there really should be. I got robbed. It hurt, I swear! ;)

I had so much fun riding with you guys. Doesn't matter that the snow wasn't the greatest or the ice chutes took 3 hours to climb or that my back killed me or we only got to ride the one day. The people we met and spent time with were the best and that made everything else okay.
Tim, thanks for showing us around your playground. We will be back for sure... if you'll let us! :D The view of the top of Seward was breathtaking and I could have stayed up there for hours. Wind and all. And that Spike... holy hell. He's so great! Man he can ride and always there to help and cheer everyone on. I enjoyed meeting you two a lot. :D
LA... Thanks for everything. Mag and I enjoyed our stay in your home. You really do have the best dog ever and that cat was a trip! Wish we lived closer.
Snowrider... Always a good time with you. Loved riding with your kids and I'm glad your daughter was there. It's a chick thing. ;) It was funny watching your sled get recognized while you were up helping pull sleds up one of the ice luges.

glad you guys came down..now..you have to do a spur of the moment trip when they get pounded with snow...and yeah...only problem with a sled that looks different..everyone notices it....hopefully the comments were good...:D, now if we can just get some snow.....

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Shwee,
You and Mag definetely have to come back down again when we have get another storm. You only saw the tip of the iceberg and can only imagine how much fun we really have down here. When it is like though, we spend 3 hours digging AKSNOWRIDER out rather than pulling them all up an ice chute so it all comes out in the wash. It's a workout either way. Really though, I hope to see you guys again down this way, and if and when cantwell ever gets theirs, you will have to show us yours :D

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Shwee,
You and Mag definetely have to come back down again when we have get another storm. You only saw the tip of the iceberg and can only imagine how much fun we really have down here. When it is like though, we spend 3 hours digging AKSNOWRIDER out rather than pulling them all up an ice chute so it all comes out in the wash. It's a workout either way. Really though, I hope to see you guys again down this way, and if and when cantwell ever gets theirs, you will have to show us yours :D

you just wait tim..we get a big dump down there..I am gonna really put mine in a hole.....bastage.......

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
you just wait tim..we get a big dump down there..I am gonna really put mine in a hole.....bastage.......

Oh, I am counting on it. I am also counting on Ryan and Varmit to be there this time to help dig you out. Got a cdi coming for mine, and Spikes cases go out in the am to get line bored and a new crank dropped in it. Does it ever end? :rolleyes:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Oh, I am counting on it. I am also counting on Ryan and Varmit to be there this time to help dig you out. Got a cdi coming for mine, and Spikes cases go out in the am to get line bored and a new crank dropped in it. Does it ever end? :rolleyes:

what did you order for me dad?...lol......you kenai krazies need to get naked on the roofs tonite and get the snow dances going..its getting bad....

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
Aksnowrider i told you on the trail that is one ugly spud you got but god dayam that is one beautiful fuel tank you got there !!!

as much as i love my XP im tempted to buy a poo so i can have that gas tank !!

j/k mike you know your sled looks great !

PS i not kidding about that fuel tank lol

PSS ide adopt spike if i thought i could afford him lol hows dad doing it ?

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Aksnowrider i told you on the trail that is one ugly spud you got but god dayam that is one beautiful fuel tank you got there !!!

as much as i love my XP im tempted to buy a poo so i can have that gas tank !!

j/k mike you know your sled looks great !

PS i not kidding about that fuel tank lol

PSS ide adopt spike if i thought i could afford him lol hows dad doing it ?

Mom and I work alot of OT!!! Without that, he'd be walking :D

Oh yea, and the hospital takes payments lol

Premium Features