• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost Lake Sat and Sun Jan 2 and 3

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
well i'm off to town for some accessories for the new truck then off to hockey.
hopefully the Aces can find a way to win tonite:beer;

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
peeps are gonna figure out I suck soon enuf:D:beer;
Sled sure was runnin good once I got the clutches dialed in:D.
Now for some epic snow to put it to the test:D:D:D

LA, it looked like your sled was running really well yesterday. I was impressed the way it climbed. Now, you can always do like aksnowrider and run the camera and have someone else run your sled to make it look really good :D Just make sure it isn't Mag that you put on it :eek::beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
LA, it looked like your sled was running really well yesterday. I was impressed the way it climbed. Now, you can always do like aksnowrider and run the camera and have someone else run your sled to make it look really good :D Just make sure it isn't Mag that you put on it :eek::beer;
Bwahahahahaha!! Yeah, you hire out that son of yours:D:D:beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
I think you guys wore her out ;) Was a fun ride though even if the Fai crowd brought their cold weather with them and ruined the snow for us!:beer;:beer;
haha, yeah that's the way that crew roles isn't. Cold and Suck Azzzed snow, with hot mopped and polished luge runs:eek:

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
haha, yeah that's the way that crew roles isn't. Cold and Suck Azzzed snow, with hot mopped and polished luge runs:eek:
snow wasn't bad, if it hadn't taken better then 3 hours to finally get on the lake I am sure we would have found some sweet pockets:D
now the trail on the other hand:rolleyes:

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
ok i gotta roll out, catch you all later. Nice meeting the Peninsula Poss, hope to ride Epic Snow at Placer with you guys this year. Kind of neutral turf:D:D with very little trail to contend with:beer;

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Nice meeting everybody, maybe next time we'll sneak down so we don't jinx your good snow :p

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
you guys make it home ok mag?
you didnt jinx the snow..just a matter of timing...:beer;:beer;

Ya got home an hour or so ago, f'n chevrolet junk I had damn near talked myself into buying one until this trip. Comfortable enough but 2 many gremlins. :rolleyes:

Hit a hell of a snow storm around Summit we had to slow down to about 10mph to stay on the road. :D

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Ya got home an hour or so ago, f'n chevrolet junk I had damn near talked myself into buying one until this trip. Comfortable enough but 2 many gremlins. :rolleyes:

Hit a hell of a snow storm around Summit we had to slow down to about 10mph to stay on the road. :D

good we need snow everywhere right now..get anything figured out on the sled? am sure it will take a call or two to boondockers..but thought I would ask....hows shwee? her but bruised bad?

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
good we need snow everywhere right now..get anything figured out on the sled? am sure it will take a call or two to boondockers..but thought I would ask....hows shwee? her but bruised bad?

We may have found the problem with the sled, I'll know tomorrow when I ride it again. I haven't looked but if it's all bruised I'm posting the pics :D

Premium Features