• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to add something

S
Nov 21, 2007
manitoba
Bought this in July. So far I love it and am happy with the towing and ride. Looking to add something or stuff to make it more winter friendly/different. I just got new tires so I don't need them for a while. But to change it up what would you do? And no, I don't need a diesel right now. Its completely stock.

truck005.jpg

L

lakeeffect101

Feb 15, 2009
The fu#*#*# flat land of MI
Upgrades

Cold air intake-mass air flow sensor-shorty headers-more free flowing muffler(Muffler only,keep you stock pipe because its stainless and fake duals get you no gains) and a dyno tune or a bully dog programmer. You will see major mpg,power gains. Also if you are towing in the hills alot,get rid of the stock trans cooler and get one double its size. Do this for less then 1200 dollars and well worth it! :D

T

turbo nytro

Dec 14, 2008
Alberta
acc

Depending on how much you wanna spend . I'd go with a 4-6" lift , grille guard, hood scoops, Blacked out windows , maybe some decals, most of all the all famous wash job ...:D:D

S
Nov 21, 2007
manitoba
I washed it the next day then went to the cabin and it got muddy cause of the snow and clay road. Then washed it again then went again today to get my quad and boat and got somewhat muddy again cause of the snow.

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Well it sounds like you want to change the look a little bit.A set of polished aluminum rims really make a truck look different and will last better than chrome.You could get a ram air hood or how about some kind of grill guard and a couple off road lights.Box cover is nice in the winter.

Premium Features