• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for traveling/riding partners

mountainsnopro

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Flagstaff AZ
I am an avid snowmobiler relocated to Flagstaff AZ last January. I plan on riding alot this year! Most of my riding experience is Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and northern Colorado. Looking for people in AZ, NM, UT, CO, to ride with and show me around. Also if people from my direction to travel with. I have a diesel pickup with a sled deck and a 2 place trailer. Post or pm me on here or even better text or call my cell 605-237-8673!

D
Dec 4, 2010
up the rocks
AZ

hey Guys I'm in Havasu. but looking to get back into riding. what are the areas to ride? and I'm trying to determine what sled to get? grew up on the flat lands but I have been riding Mtn's for the last years. Don't really know what to get? what do you guys see out that way that guys are primarily riding?

mountainsnopro

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Flagstaff AZ
Prolly heading back to Chama again this Saturday night/Sunday Went last Sunday and it was awesome! Any body want to ride along get ahold of me asap. I actually have extra sled right now...

B
hey Guys I'm in Havasu. but looking to get back into riding. what are the areas to ride? and I'm trying to determine what sled to get? grew up on the flat lands but I have been riding Mtn's for the last years. Don't really know what to get? what do you guys see out that way that guys are primarily riding?

90% of guys up this way ride Polaris Pro's , Rosedale Motorsports in Albq is your best bet if you are looking for a sled..................

D
Dec 4, 2010
up the rocks
good to know thanks for that info. So sounds like a mtn sled is the way to go. I have owned 154 to 174 tracks. Whats a good all around length to go with in the that region? Also is it worth having a turbo sled or not?

I ask this from experience riding in revy, whistler, mcbride , baker areas. Found in Revy and Mcbride having a turbo 174 3" was great. but in baker and whistler a 154 or 163 stocker was great for 90% of the riding unless you wanted to go chute slaying.

Last year when I rode a 2014 summit X XM 154,
years past
2011 Pro RMK 155
2012 Nypex 174 3"
2007 Tapex 162 2.5"

Thanks

mountainsnopro

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Flagstaff AZ
Riding partner

Leaving Thursday night for Chama. Looks like epic conditions.... I have a spare sled right now... 2011 M8. Anyone looking to go let me know asap. Call or text 605-237-8673

Premium Features