• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a 2021 850 turbo

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
People didn't check because of covid. To be honest, I was scared ****less at snowcheck time, I never would have checked two sleds except that my dealer would have let me out of them and refunded my $1000. I took out an SBA loan that I cashed and stuck in my safe. I was scared about how to feed my family, based on what was happening. I figured that we would be eating ramen and defaulting on mortgage and loans by now. Funny how it turned out, everyone has money but nothing to spend it on.

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Check with https://www.actioncyclesnsleds.com/

or just google that sled and see what comes up, that is how I found my expert after the runaround I got from the dealer in McCall :mad: I called 3 other ones and they said they would get back to and again a waist of my time no return calls. So I wont wait my with 4 of them again.
Abe @ action is a pretty good guy, very easy to deal with.

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
I think myself and another feller on Dootalk got lucky cause Action Cycles N Sleds anticipated that they would be able to sell them so I believe they ordered a couple extra and several backed out for some reason, Its weird that even though I actually didn't Snow Check I got the same deal like I did. (y)

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
I think myself and another feller on Dootalk got lucky cause Action Cycles N Sleds anticipated that they would be able to sell them so I believe they ordered a couple extra and several backed out for some reason, Its weird that even though I actually didn't Snow Check I got the same deal like I did. (y)
I know of a couple people whom ordered from them, and now are not taking them, so I am pretty sure as they go through the "snow check" list they will have a couple more.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Way better OTD price than that here Idaho with a 3rd year BRP warranty, unfortunately some dealers are price gougers and don't care about customer service after the sale as well. I guess its a supply N demand thing.

Just like some sled owners having issues with same above dealers over warranty covered items, and a different dealers go out of their way to take care of the same item no questions asked & no hassle.

What was the extra year of warranty worth???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Try star valley skidoo in thayne. They had a abunch of turbos the other week when i was there.

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
This thread is good for peps still looking for Snow Checks, either extra ordered or one that got backed out on, Lets Ride had someone back out on on a Black 175 Expert, It got scooped right up & I was 8th on the waiting list when I googled "2021 Ski Doo Turbo 850 for sale near me" & called several local Good Dealers and got extremely lucky to snag one from Action Cycles N Sleds. Both Dealers are great to deal with in anyway , My appreciation goes out to them. I would highly recommend Lets Ride or Action Cycles N Sleds. (y)

Last edited:
M
Oct 27, 2020
This thread is good for peps still looking for Snow Checks, either extra ordered or one that got backed out on, Lets Ride had someone back out on on a Black 175 Expert, It got scooped right up & I was 8th on the waiting list when I googled "2021 Ski Doo Turbo 850 for sale near me" & called several local Good Dealers and got extremely lucky to snag one from Action Cycles N Sleds. Both Dealers are great to deal with in anyway , My appreciation goes out to them. I would highly recommend Lets Ride or Action Cycles N Sleds. (y)
I tried Action Cycles and they were great to deal with but only had 165” turbos available but no 175” yet.
I will try some of these other sources tomorrow.

D

dooboy

Banned
Dec 13, 2007
I may be needing a shoulder surgery and have a black grey red turbo with shot 165 that I may be selling. Pm me

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
I may be needing a shoulder surgery and have a black grey red turbo with shot 165 that I may be selling. Pm me

THAT'S A BUMMER

I was told about 4 years ago that I needed shoulder surgery, I was dreading it, so my wife said get a second opinion.
I did and Dr Newhouse here locally said no i didn't need , What I had was frozen shoulder, He ordered a cortisone shot done with a ultrasound, then physical therapy. I about 3 weeks I was almost back to normal but continued therapy to straighten the muscles around my shoulder.

I haven't had a problem since So I hope it turns out for the best for ya.

By the way that's the same color as my sled & I was pleasantly surprised to see the red is actually Blood Orange (y)

D

dooboy

Banned
Dec 13, 2007
THAT'S A BUMMER

I was told about 4 years ago that I needed shoulder surgery, I was dreading it, so my wife said get a second opinion.
I did and Dr Newhouse here locally said no i didn't need , What I had was frozen shoulder, He ordered a cortisone shot done with a ultrasound, then physical therapy. I about 3 weeks I was almost back to normal but continued therapy to straighten the muscles around my shoulder.

I haven't had a problem since So I hope it turns out for the best for ya.

By the way that's the same color as my sled & I was pleasantly surprised to see the red is actually Blood Orange (y)
Thanks!! Hope mine works like that but been fighting this for 20 years and I think it’s at the end. We’ll see.

Premium Features