• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Levi LaVallee to Attempt Record-Breaking Snowmobile Distance Jump

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
snowmobile jump in cali...that should draw a crowd....bunch of sled buyers there too....should be good to promote the sport!!!!!wtf

I hear they've got these things that steal your soul right out of you & put it in an electronic monster, that sends a picture show like, all over the place to the moving picture screen in houses far away & stuff.

Even all the way to the nort where people ride snowmobiles...

btw, nobody gives two craps about WHAT he's on, just that he's gonna do something stupid so they can watch. Also... red bull could care less about "promoting the sport", they sell drinks & stuff you know? That said though, if you really think a sledder being on no limits on new years, in a place where many have likely never even seen one, and on tv (that moving picture show thing in your living room), DOES NOT promote the sport.... then I got nothin for ya.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho
How did his underwear look after that jump??

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
CrAzY distance! I'm not a fan of the the urban "snow"mobile ramp thing but that is truely amazing. I think Paul Thaker should still get to keep his world record though as I recall his jump was done on snow. I guess we need an asphalt & snow category now ;-)

Premium Features