• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

kootenay snowmoboarders?

P
Feb 28, 2008
Castlegar BC
hi all. i moved back to castlegar a few years back and left my old snowmoboarding crew back in kamloops. i find that out here, i have friends that snowboard, and friends that sled, but none that do both. anyone in this area looking to add another rider to their crew?

Q

qbeam

Nov 5, 2009
SE Idaho
I'm currently up at Baldface, (just out of Nelson) skiing, one of the girls that work here said she rides sleds to get to the pow. You should check with some people that work there. www.baldface.net

Qstuff
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P
Feb 28, 2008
Castlegar BC
thats funny, cuz i'm trying to figure out how to ride up there to watch the supernatural event. they have been a little tight-lipped so far about where to unload and access the trails. but that's another story all together. but hopefully i meet some fellow riders while i'm there. thanks!

Q

qbeam

Nov 5, 2009
SE Idaho
We just skied the slope next to the event. All I can say is holy sh!t!! The slope is at least a 50* pitch. Those guys are gonna launch.

P
Feb 28, 2008
Castlegar BC
yup, we did 6 mile. it was pretty gnarly on the day we broke trail. waist deep, kinda heavy, and lots of big bumps. most intensive day of sledding i've ever done. took about 6 hrs. not bad going up on saturday, but a little rutted and rough from our previous trip.

yup, the event was awesome too. got 4 of my collector boards signed. can't wait till the next one.

btw, anyone wanna go shred the course after baldface closes?

Last edited:
Premium Features