• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KLX 110. Over 6K invested. F/S or Trade

This bike has been ridden less than 7 hours since June of 06. I just have time for it but haven't really been able to talk myself into selling it until now. I figure if I can sell it then great or maybe trade it for something I might use more.

Title in hand.
It has a 179cc stroker motor, 4th gear shift drum, Magure Hydro clutch, 24mm and 26mm carb, tag bars, asv brake lever, BRP triple clamps, KX 65 forks revalved by race tech, disc brakes (front), Excel front wheel with HD spokes and a billet hub, BRAND NEW plastic and graphics, Two Bros parts include: Tall seat, gas cap, engine dress up kit, and peg bar, Pro Circuit extended shifter, Fastway pegs, Five-0 Chain guide, BRAND NEW DID gold chain, Pit Boss swingarm with Race tech gas shock, H-Bomb exhaust, Tokyo Mods digital ignition. I know I am missing couple things as wel but can't think of what they are. I was also just getting ready to do a KX65 rear disc conversion and have the KX 65 rear wheel and I think the master cylinder that go with the bike. I am located in Oregon

klx1101.jpg

Premium Features