• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Keep the Drones out of Idaho

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
i swear on everything that means anything to me, if I see a drone on my ranch, ill be the only American with a drone of my own!!!! I want to be the first American to shoot one down!! bring it b*tches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
keep them out of the entire u.s!!! the government is just getting totally carried away using the war on terrorism to spy on its own people. freedom isn't cheap and I am willing to pay the price to keep our privacy. keeping records of all phone calls, emails and internet, photographing all mail, kind of sounds like the old soviet union to me...

B
Dec 12, 2007
w.kootenays
keep them out of the entire u.s!!! the government is just getting totally carried away using the war on terrorism to spy on its own people. freedom isn't cheap and I am willing to pay the price to keep our privacy. keeping records of all phone calls, emails and internet, photographing all mail, kind of sounds like the old soviet union to me...

amen

Goin For Snow

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2002
South Haven MN

plus the "redistribution" of wealth...

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
So I was watching the national news briefly yesterday and over the weekend regarding the kidnapping of that girl that was being held after her captor killed her brother and mom and fled to the Idaho wilderness. One of the news channels reported that the pair "were spotted from the air" and officials would not say "what type of aircraft was used". First thing that went to my mind when I saw that was "DRONES" and that was what went in my mind reading the title of this post.

There is some really neat footage over in the "Montana" section of the SW forum from a fellow here in the Flathead using a remote-control gyrocopter to take Go-Pro footage of his riding group. However....

They don't need "test sites", you can bet your sweet a** they've been using them here in the West in some sort of capacity for some time now. The guise of a test site is to justify the drone's use as "experimental" when in fact they can and will be used to monitor innocent civilians. Fear the government that fears you, and boy has Obama and his minions pushed that to new heights.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
So I was watching the national news briefly yesterday and over the weekend regarding the kidnapping of that girl that was being held after her captor killed her brother and mom and fled to the Idaho wilderness. One of the news channels reported that the pair "were spotted from the air" and officials would not say "what type of aircraft was used". First thing that went to my mind when I saw that was "DRONES" and that was what went in my mind reading the title of this post.

There is some really neat footage over in the "Montana" section of the SW forum from a fellow here in the Flathead using a remote-control gyrocopter to take Go-Pro footage of his riding group. However....

They don't need "test sites", you can bet your sweet a** they've been using them here in the West in some sort of capacity for some time now. The guise of a test site is to justify the drone's use as "experimental" when in fact they can and will be used to monitor innocent civilians. Fear the government that fears you, and boy has Obama and his minions pushed that to new heights.

The Missoulian said it was a helicopter. And then that chopper later hauled in tactical agents, dropping them off for a 2 hour hike so they could sneak in the rest of the way.

Premium Features