• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Interstate 28' 4-place enclosed CUSTOM snowmobile trailer

C
Jan 2, 2008
Meridian, ID
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is a custom built 2006 Interstate 4-place enclosed V-nose snowmobile/toyhauler trailer. It is in excellent condition! I have used it for the last 2 winters, and it has worked out absolutely great for us! My sledding group has shrunk since the end of last season, so I don’t see the need for hauling a big trailer to the hills for 2 sleds, although I will miss the comfort and convenience of an enclosed trailer. We stayed weekends in this trailer, usually right in the snowmobile parking lots. It is fully insulated, and have never had a problem staying nice and toasty inside! Even with all of the additions inside the trailer, we still hauled (2) 163", and (2) 151" sleds. I will list some of the things that make up this trailer, but pics and words do not do it justice! If you are interested, it is definitely worth seeing in person. I would consider a partial trade of an aluminum sled deck for a shortbox pickup truck, or partial trade of a 2000 or newer 24’ or larger RV (no 5th wheel).
If interested, I can email more pics. Please call me @ 208-440-7568. Thanks, Chris

• Fully insulated (walls, and ceiling)
• 24,000 BTU propane RV furnace
• 110 volt 6.0 HP Craftsman 3,000 watt generator (low hours)
• Insulated generator compartment, very quiet (keyed exterior access)
• Wired for A/C from thermostat to ceiling
• Propane line stub out at counter top for propane accessories
• (2) 30 lb. propane tanks
• Automatic switch over propane regulator
• Storage space in cabinet under counter top
• Inside/outside temperature monitor
• Pioneer stereo/CD
• (2) mounted speakers
• Sirius satellite radio receiver
• PowerMadd floor runners for skis throughout, and on ramps
• Completely wired with RV electronics, to include a power converter which charges batteries while plugged into 110v, or when using generator.
• (2) 12 volt military deep cycle tank batteries (will run furnace for 2 days without recharge)
• Aluminum diamondplate trim throughout
• (2) beds (1 fold down, and 1 drop down)
• (2) 12 volt interior ceiling lights
• (1) 110 volt halogen ceiling light
• (6) floor anchors
• Coat/gear hooks throughout
• ClosetMaid wire shelf
• (3) 110 volt electrical wall outlets
• Fire extinguisher
• 25 foot, 30 amp electrical cord wired in (used for generator, or 110 volt power source)
• (2) tinted, screened windows with inside window covers to block out light
• Fuel door
• (2) roof vents w/ MaxAir vent covers
• Like new tires
• New spare tire
• Electric brakes (new pads beginning of last season)
• Bearing buddies on axles
• LED exterior lights
• Loading lights above front and rear ramps
• Leveling/stabilizing jacks
• Large custom skull decal on outside rear ramp door w/LED eyes (brake, and running lights)

Asking 10,799.00 OBO
Title in hand!
This is a great trailer that will not disappoint, whether used summer, or winter!

trailer 220.JPG trailer 237.JPG trailer 215.JPG trailer 229.JPG trailer 186.JPG trailer 184.JPG trailer 226.JPG trailer 211.JPG trailer 213.JPG trailer 193.JPG trailer 195.JPG

Last edited:
F

firefighter*17

Jan 27, 2010
Are you into old cars for trade? I have a 1937 Ford 4 door with suicide doors - complete and ready to be restored.

C
Jan 2, 2008
Meridian, ID
I forgot to add that, although the trailer is a 2006, the customization was done in September of 2008, so it still looks like new inside!

Also,
bearing buddies on the wheels,
and non-slip surface on the floors

I'll keep adding more to the post as I remember everything that it has!

Premium Features