• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

INGRESS

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Who has heard of Ingress? Who plays Ingress? Who wants to play Ingress?

Best summer fun I have had in years.

Ingress - The world around you is not what it seems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92rYjlxqypM

I am not that into the storyline, but I am into the game and I am not a gamer. I have seen more things in my own town and the world around me, that I never would have paid attention to without this game. It is a google game and will require an Android device. It is still in closed beta and you will need an invite. I currently have 4 invites left, but can acquire more, if, and only if, you are serious about playing. You can also request an invite. They like posts on the g+ Ingress group and art, which is what helped me to get mine in 3 days.

I am an Enlightened player and am Level 8. I recommend Enlightened over Resistance, but the choice is up to you. This is a world wide game and it is growing rapidly. I guarantee you will enjoy the game and not miss sledding quite as much. It is just as addicting as sledding though.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I am not letting ingress access my google account. Access denied........

What the heck is this anyway?

The website explains nothing.

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Sweet Jeff, did you choose Enlightened or Resistance? i.e. should I love you or hate you? Just kidding.

There are a lot of videos on YouTube. You can also checkout the G+ group Decode Ingress for some really great information. As I said, I am into the game, but not so much the storyline. I recommend the training in the game, but I more so recommend finding higher level agents in your area to help you out.

Jeff, private message me you G+ name and I will add you to my circles. I also use hangouts for communications as the comm is not secure.

Premium Features