• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impersonating a victim, Prof. Gates admits he's 57% white!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
No shortage of hypocrites, Prof Gates admits he's 57% "white", just like our half breed prevaricator in chief.
Apparently there's no money in a white studies program.

Impersonating a Victim
By W. R. Wansley

This past March 29th, Professor Henry Louis Gates was being interviewed in front of a small group by Walter Isaacson on C-SPAN's Book TV. Thirty-three minutes into the discussion about his new book on Lincoln, Professor Gates began a detailed account of his own genealogy. He said that in doing so he had discovered he was about "50% white". He said that this was quote, "To my astonishment and horror...".

He continued by saying that he had subsequently sent his DNA off to be tested. This time, upon finding out he was "57% white", he said again, "to my horror .... I was becoming more white by the minute". To this Gates, Isaacson and everyone else there chuckled.

Something tells me that if Mr. Isaacson had said that he also had sent his DNA off and found that to his "astonishment and horror" he was 57% black, no one would chuckle, least of all the Professor of African American Studies at Harvard, Dr. Gates.

This diminutive man is the epitome of intellectual elitism. He goes on book tours touting books he has written. He lectures at symposiums on race. He travels for pleasure. He is vaunted and toasted where ever he goes. He loves to talk about where he dines and drops a "Martha's Vineyard" or the like, in conversation here and there. Except for his being slightly handicapped -- he walks with a cane -- he is living a charmed life. He is embraced by his mostly lily-white fellow liberal elites. He makes a good living -- inside work with no heavy lifting.

He is good friends with none other than the President of the United States and so much so that the President will lurch to his defense -- with prejudice. He can publicly disrespect an officer who was called to protect his property. He even, it is now known, has a get out of jail free card.

The Gates arrest fiasco has put into sharp focus the difference between class and race in America. It has also contrasted the pseudo victimhood of Gates with the legitimate victims of Jim Crow. His defenders try playing the tattered race card but it doesn't work this time. "Black men are arrested in greater proportion than whites", they squawk. If Gates is indicative, now we know why.

We have now all heard the verbal abuse Gates hurled at the officer -- who was called to protect his property. Gates theatrical reaction to the situation: "This is what happens to a black man in America!" What? Returning to your posh residence from your trip to China and having a neighbor look out for you by reporting suspicious behavior in your upper-crusty neighborhood and having a white public servant come check on your place for you -- is that what "happens" to you in America, Dr. Gates? Swing low sweet chariot.

Immune to embarrassment he continues undaunted. When he is asked by the officer to step outside, Gates articulately replies, "I'll step outside with yo'-mama!" The words of his repartee ring hollow -- even pathetic. And funny too -- but alas I am laughing at him not with him. What a joke.

Until now I have thought highly of Dr. Gates. Regrettably he has been unmasked as another successful black man unable to come to terms with a country that has given him so much, but he is required to hate as part of the milk-the-guilt charade. He now reminds me of Jeremiah Wright, a man who lives in a million dollar mansion in a gated community where he continually smolders with hatred for the country that has "persecuted" him so.

The President, Gates and Wright: three conspicuously successful black Americans irritably fixated on race. Perhaps Wright is dealing with some of these same white genealogy issues as Gates and the President -- pray tell?

Gates must believe using such colloquialisms as "yo' mama" gives him some sort of black victimhood authenticity. What a fool. In reality, he is a member of the American aristocratic class. As a victim, he is an imposter.

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/07/impersonating_a_victim.html at July 27, 2009 - 08:33:16 AM EDT

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I heard on the news this morning that Gates, the cop, and Obama are going to have beers and repair the brigdes!:rolleyes: What a crock of chit! Maybe O should skip the beers and actually read some of this legislation he is working so hard to cram down our throat!:mad: I wonder if it will be OLDE English 800 or something the cop would like !

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
I would love to see the cop politfully decline the offer for beers. THAT would speak volumes.

My thoughts exactly. The perps throw the race card and stereotype cops as beer lovers (maybe so, but why say that?) (Oof, beer and donuts?), 0binator and the pseudo-prof shouldn't be dignified by a Tete-a-Tete with the cops.

J
Jan 24, 2009
Silverthorne, CO
Gates should have never been arretsted. He is a 50 year old man with a cane. Just because he is onry and upset, doesnt mean he should be handcuffed and thrown in jail. Cops are only human, and they can do stupid things and make mistakes. This cop picked the wrong person to mess with, Gates had a direct line to the president. Good for Obama for sticking up for his friend, and telling the cops the truth. Maybe the police wont be so quick to throw people in jail just to satisfy their own ego.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
stirthepot.gif

D
Jul 4, 2001
Central Alberta, Canada
Gates should have never been arretsted. He is a 50 year old man with a cane. Just because he is onry and upset, doesnt mean he should be handcuffed and thrown in jail. Cops are only human, and they can do stupid things and make mistakes. This cop picked the wrong person to mess with, Gates had a direct line to the president. Good for Obama for sticking up for his friend, and telling the cops the truth. Maybe the police wont be so quick to throw people in jail just to satisfy their own ego.

You're still an idiot. Maybe read what happened, THEN form an opinion.

S
Aug 21, 2001
Grantsburg,Wis

You are pathetic

W
Jan 2, 2008

cool I'm finally off lockdown, have some more red
reputation_neg.gif

wish I could give ya so much more :heart:

Gates should have never been arretsted.(According to the officers report he was fine until he went outside and continued berating the officer) He is a 50 year old man with a cane.( Report says 58) Just because he is onry and upset, doesnt mean he should be handcuffed and thrown in jail. (In his home his attitude was overlooked, outside in front of public not so much so) Cops are only human, and they can do stupid things and make mistakes. This cop picked the wrong person to mess with, Gates had a direct line to the president. (Yeah Obama has nothing more pressing than a buddy screwing up) Good for Obama for sticking up for his friend, and telling the cops the truth. (Which truth? His as he saw it?) Maybe the police wont be so quick to throw people in jail just to satisfy their own ego. (From the report it appear the officer gave him every opportunity NOT to go to jail, he chose to continue.)

Again you post ridiculous crap, making it obvious you either
a.) didn't read report
b.) posting just to stir the pot.
c.) both of the above.

Obama had no business belittling ANY LE agency for handling a situation in a professional manner as it appears on the reports.

J
Jan 24, 2009
Silverthorne, CO
You're still an idiot. Maybe read what happened, THEN form an opinion.

Thanks for the compliment. Ive read the report 10 times, and watched people on tv debate it. I have formed my opinion. There was no reason for the guy to be arrested, he was in his own home. Watch the Bill Mahr show on hbo, there are actually a lot of people that dont think this guy should have gone to jail. I dont think the cop was racist, and the professor may have been wrong, but there was no reason for anyone to go to jail over it.

W
Nov 27, 2007

So throwing a 50 year old guy with a cane in jail satisfied the cops ego? I doubt it. How do you know BO knew the truth?

J
Jan 24, 2009
Silverthorne, CO
Again you post ridiculous crap, making it obvious you either
a.) didn't read report
b.) posting just to stir the pot.
c.) both of the above.

Obama had no business belittling ANY LE agency for handling a situation in a professional manner as it appears on the reports.

So your saying there is only one side to this issue, and i am not allowed to agree with the president. I dont stir the pot, i just happen to have the opposite opinion as you. If you actually watch tv, you will see there are a lot of people that agree with me.

And to prove it all, THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED. If the Professor is so guilty , and such a threat to society, why isnt he still behind bars. BECAUSE THE CHARGES WERE BS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Jail is for thiefs , rapists, and murders. Not 50 year old Harvard Professors with a cane. If the Professor was white, do you really think he would have gone to jail. That cop is an idiot, and deserved to be scolded for doing a bad job. The cop should have just left, and none of this would have happened. He didnt have to take the guy to jail, just shows that cops can and do abuse their power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features