• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Idaho Snow Show

Toll

Premium Member
Oct 30, 2008
www.miragetrailers.com
Mirage Xtreme Snow

I was there as a representative from the factory and wanted to know what you thought of the 2010 Highmark package. We had a lot of people walk through and got some feedback while I was there. I am just curious what you guys thought. Let me know...

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
did not get a chance to walk through it. I currently own a 22ft Xtreme Sport and think it a wonderful trailer, a few corners were cut and some things were not finished as well as I would have liked. I had the trailer custom built and alot of thought went into it to make it unique. It appears that some of the items that are custom on my trailer have now become standard which is great. For the price point and what you get there is not another trailer out there as good as Mirage. I would like to see some pictures of the "NEW" Highmark Package as the website appears to be alittle outdated. That is the heater in the package this year? Will the touch screen work at high altitudes? Is there a plug in for shore power so you can haul a generator in the pack of your truck? Please post some pictures or shoot me a link to see it as I hope to be ordering a new one pending the sale of my current trailer. See my link in my signature to undersdtand my custom Mirage

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I was there as a representative from the factory and wanted to know what you thought of the 2010 Highmark package. We had a lot of people walk through and got some feedback while I was there. I am just curious what you guys thought. Let me know...
Please feel free to post some information about your trailers here for the others to see.

PHOTOS and OPTIONS are always welcome.

I walked through your trailer several times over the weekend, and spent some time talking to you as well, as I am looking for a new custom trailer myself.

Premium Features