• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I-90 Motorsports OPEN HOUSE and free Avalanche seminar!!! October 26th

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
picture.php

Come by I-90 Motorsports on October 26 for our OPEN HOUSE! We will have great deals on oil(our 5 gallon bulk Ski-Doc oil is the price of 4 gallons) also check out the new 2017 Accessories and hopefully the 2017 Snowmobiles will be in at that time. Dave Norona Ski-Doo Ambassador will be on hand to show everyone around the new Gen 4 Summit! We will have BBQ chicken pork and brisket by Bardsleyque.. This will be one of the very few sales we have each year! Stop by and say hi, and learn about avalanche dangers from an expert instructor, with snowmobile background for free. Everyone is welcome! RSVP to remko@i-90motorsports.com is helpful but not necessary. — at I-90 Motorsports.

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
We got synthetic oil in the 5 gallon bulk again this year!

Also the new Gen 4 Summits are showing up just in time for the open house! Stop by and have Dave Norona, and our staff show you all the new stuff! We got tons of factory and after market accessories in stock!

Then follow it all up at 6:00pm with the avy seminar from Mike Duffy everyone is welcome, just show up!

thank you!!

Premium Features