• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to make a great Pepermint Schnapps

Feb 28, 2009
10 cups of water
6 cups of sugar
1 Oz. of Pepermint extract (any flavor works just one Oz. of extract)
1 litter of 95% grain Alcohol

combine the sugar and water at a medium high heat when all the sugar is disolved bring to a boil for 1 min. take that mixture and let it cool until room temp. add in the extract and grain alcohol stir. put in mason jars and enjoy.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I need a good hot buttered rum recipe.....drink recipes are masculine as long as they contain large amounts of alcohol....no fruity drinks please :face-icon-small-win

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I need a good hot buttered rum recipe.....drink recipes are masculine as long as they contain large amounts of alcohol....no fruity drinks please :face-icon-small-win

hot buttered rum is probly one of my favorites.

and 174 i was thinkin about having you make me a large batch and paying you for it, even though you are quite rude, but this is a way better thought.

thanks. :)

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
That would be wild **** with the stuff you guys got in alaska. I think the real name is everclear but everyone just calls it snakebite, it's 190 proof and will sit you on your ***. Would be perfect for peppermint schnapps.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Everclear. That's what we called it in college when we made jungle juice.

Might be fruity, but one glass with REALLY mess you up.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I got some Evan Williams bourbon egg nog.

Mix it with Egg Nog or milk....it's smooth and can be pretty stiff. And if you don't stir it well you get a REALLY good surprise at the bottom of the glass.

evan_williams_eggnog.jpg

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
drink recipies here?
Also, post your record consumed alcohol in one night!

I personally drank quite a bit more than 1/2 a 750 of svedka, I would even say it was closer to 3/4 but I do not recall exactly. Regardless I threw up and dry heaved for an hour :p. Luckily I have good friends and one took care of me that night haha gotta love college

Feb 28, 2009
Hot Buttered Rum

4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
4 ounces dark rum
4 long cinnamon sticks

In a small bowl mix the butter with the sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice, until thoroughly combined.

Warm the pineapple juice in a medium saucepan until very hot, but not boiling. Remove from the heat and whisk in spiced butter until combined. Divide the rum among 4 mugs. Pour the pineapple juice into the mugs. Drop a cinnamon stick into each mug to use as a swizzle stick. Serve

Premium Features