• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

how does everybody like there xp compared to others in deep powder

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
IMo there is nothing better. Have had them all....I would say the new M8 will be close with the changes they made.

R

Reno Tom

Jun 16, 2009
I ride with two buddys. One has a 08 m8 and the other has a 08 D8 and for some unknown reason I'm always breaking trail on my xp in the deep and its not because I want to.I have riden both there sleds and I still enjoy the xp ten fold.

C
Oct 3, 2008
Bend Oregon
Got my pretzels and beer....:beer;

Hahahahaha....You have to love when these treads start.

" I remember one day when the snow was 32 feet deep, my XP was towing 3 sleds out of the biggest bowl on earth at the same time. I think....if I remember correctly, they was a new D8, M8, and yamaha"

Just kidding. I do like to hear when a sled like mine outperforms.

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Take it for what it's worth but i suck at riding and out of all the parties I went with, I was the only one that didn't get stuck and we rode some serious powder last year. I would say the XP rock's the pow pow!

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
i have driven the new polaris, and m8, and m10..... it felt like day and night difference, truly makes your xp feel like a champ when you drive them.... no comparsion in the deep

P
Dec 4, 2008
any time i go to the hills there are 90%ski-doos and they are cutting up the fresh pow,the rest are @the bottom watching wishing they were on a xp i'm glad i have one......:beer;:beer;:beer;

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Bigger is better.

Years ago when I was in my twenties we took the bedliner out of my Isuzu truck and pulled it and a rider around the Columbia river. It stayed up on top pretty good, lots of floatation.

Still think the guys wake boarding behind the same boat were having a better time.

Even the stand up ski's, wind surfers, and kite boarders work up a good sweat compared to the ditz's on personal three seater watercraft, weee.

I rode a Yamaha Phazer 144" four stroke last year in powder, it was awesome how it stayed up on top, just did'nt climb.:)

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
Years ago when I was in my twenties we took the bedliner out of my Isuzu truck and pulled it and a rider around the Columbia river. It stayed up on top pretty good, lots of floatation.

Still think the guys wake boarding behind the same boat were having a better time.

Even the stand up ski's, wind surfers, and kite boarders work up a good sweat compared to the ditz's on personal three seater watercraft, weee.

I rode a Yamaha Phazer 144" four stroke last year in powder, it was awesome how it stayed up on top, just did'nt climb.:)

did anyone tell you to STFU today....????? :rolleyes:

Premium Features