• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Livin the dream she is...sure most of that went right over old joes head, but then he had nothing to do with her being there. Maybe your hovel only gets CNN, maybe you cant afford cable..don't care.
You really should stop projecting your bidophelia on the world.
Right...walk away from bashing a kid and go back to easy target of the old man. Tough country boys only talk soft to their sheep. I get it. Ese chico blanco no tener cojones

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
The one your momma smokes meth behind. Your dad upgraded to a 1986 Lincoln Town Car with moldy seats from the hooker's period blood all over.

I'll never seem to get rid of your white trash family but hey they buy my cheapest shake. Better than throwing it away.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Right...walk away from bashing a kid and go back to easy target of the old man. Tough country boys only talk soft to their sheep. I get it. Ese chico blanco no tener cojones
C'mon man.. you know she was used for..... you know the thing. Simple you are and yes you are right!!
"That white boy has no balls"..couldnt even pic his own vp !! Can't think for himself either.

Premium Features