• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
W
T
F
Please let us know how white power is the true movement...I'm genuinely curious how they lost their control of America? Affirmative action to blame? That darn Jackie Robinson or Mohammad Ali?
Are you talking about? Those words look like english, but they make no sense? If you are 'trippin on a hit and posting that'd make more sense.

Seriously

W
T
F?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Simple, and if you are hooping with the Fenty to pay tribute to George Floyd, let it be known that I, LE, want no part to do with that, and I strongly recommend against that action.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Yeah all you are proving is that you have no platform and hate everyone equally but especially "liberals". Doesn't being that angry white man schtick get old after a while?

Can you go back to telling us how people put drugs up their butt? That was good entertainment.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Says the brain washed cultist...lol
So, Rudy has this laptop from hell, but no one has actually seen it or confirmed exactly what’s on it, yet you believe him and all the right wing fringe sites that insist that it’s true. Such beacons of credibility. And you call others brainwashed. That’s funny. Think for yourself-Barr and trump would have wanted nothing more than to prosecute hunter. They had ample time and resources and did nothing. All they needed was real evidence and not talking points.

If they have something real on hunter let’s see it, and if it’s legit then let’s see him burn. I’m sure Fox News would have run it as the biggest headline ever if Rudy had given it to them, wonder why he didn’t??? Or is that what tucker lost? I can’t keep all the lies straight anymore.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Simpile and JTK extrusion are just examples of corporate media influence has on matters.

The research should be your burden if you really want to know. Then again, I'm sorry if your research is censored by google. That should be a "tell".

De Nile is a river in South America.

Keep trying my friends, keep trying.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Please do, to kep
Awwww always hiding. Must be lonely. Is there a Tinder for white nationalists? I hope not.

I'm holding on to this gem. I like drunk LE
Please do. It'll help bolster your status as a nimby social justice warrior, and possibly put you in line for a facemask traffic light monitor/warrior position in your mountain town In Colorado. (Thank GOD you are far away from population!)

Stay SCARED! says lord Fauchi!

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol I'm just glad you never leave your computer to actually meet real people. Easier to troll away all day. I just wonder who pays you for it. I still think the Russians or maybe the Saudis. People who really hate America. Maybe the lizard people?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Lol I'm just glad you never leave your computer to actually meet real people. Easier to troll away all day. I just wonder who pays you for it. I still think the Russians or maybe the Saudis. People who really hate America. Maybe the lizard people?
Bwahhhhaaaa!

Just when I thought your ignorance couldn't reach further, You impress me. And in a weird way, I like that

Yup. Full time employed for 35+ years, never taken an assistance check. Yup, keep guessing ya fking idiot.

This might be quite the conundrum in your drug dealing head. LMAO!

J
Jan 15, 2010
Bwahhhhaaaa!

Just when I thought your ignorance couldn't reach further, You impress me. And in a weird way, I like that

Yup. Full time employed for 35+ years, never taken an assistance check. Yup, keep guessing ya fking idiot.

This might be quite the conundrum in your drug dealing head. LMAO!
Says the guy who doesn’t know where in world the Nile is located .. full time employed at the gas station?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Says the guy who doesn’t know where in world the Nile is located .. full time employed at the gas station?
Nope that is Bubbles. Im sure LE has a nice job ordering parts so he can sit in front of a computer all day. I'm sure the mechanics love interacting with a living breathing troll who doesn't how to fix a primary or replace the hyfax runners. Sure knows where the bags of rivets are though.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Nope that is Bubbles. Im sure LE has a nice job ordering parts so he can sit in front of a computer all day. I'm sure the mechanics love interacting with a living breathing troll who doesn't how to fix a primary or replace the hyfax runners. Sure knows where the bags of rivets are though.
You nimby virtue signalers keep me entertained, that's for sure.

Please let me know where I can send a check to so I can support your charity.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
You really are boring. Stick to memes. LE is Definitely like a Sabres game. You know it gonna suck but you hope they at least try. One exciting moment and then a bunch of skating around and **** talking but no winning. Just loss after loss...

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Yeah, wrong again there JTK extrusion.

You and your simple idiot friend seem to think you're omniscient.

I flew over the Nile into Luxor years ago, and not as a passenger. LMAO!

J
Jan 15, 2010
Yeah, I wouldn’t be that proud of punching the clock for someone else full time for 35 years. Much better being the employer than the employee, lots more time on the sled in the winter and a lot more money in the pocket too...

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Oh, and what in the hell is a sabers game? (sounds like a potential jtk / simple sword fight}

Never heard of them.

Is that a gay/trans/56other flavors thing?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Yeah, I wouldn’t be that proud of punching the clock for someone else full time for 35 years. Much better being the employer than the employee, lots more time on the sled in the winter and a lot more money in the pocket too...
Ignorance is bliss there, Hoser. Until you get the details (which you will never get) you're assumptions will remain in the irrelevant/ignorant category.

Thanks for your input!

Premium Features