• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

J
Jan 15, 2010
Fkn Canadian hoser/loser that probably has, or wishes to have "back door relations" with his supreme prime minister Turdohhhh.

And it's not hate speech, just an acknowledgement of diversity love for who you adore.

You go JTK and whatever your pronouns are 🤘🤘🤘
Sorry to offend you snowflake. I guess you have a bit of extra sand in your vag today.

Seriously, in a country of 350 million people it’s coming down to old joe and Donny dipshit? You can’t do better than that? On either side? Fkn embarrassing.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Sorry to offend you snowflake. I guess you have a bit of extra sand in your vag today.

Seriously, in a country of 350 million people it’s coming down to old joe and Donny dipshit? You can’t do better than that? On either side? Fkn embarrassing.
Once you kill your queen you can start to make fun of our leaders. Until then, go get another cup of Tim Orton coffee.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Once you kill your queen you can start to make fun of our leaders. Until then, go get another cup of Tim Orton coffee.
That boy has checked out, this mask he's so proud of wearing has left him brain dead not to see what's going on by now.

Since he was such an advocate for the 💉 it's obviously completed it's agenda.

Of all names to call this group, snowflakes, is like claiming we're earth muffins, granolas, or tree huggers.

1860s a "Snowflake" was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery.

Kirk, I was hoping you'd open up your eyes by now, some day you might see it before the lights go out even if it's just for a moment.

You gotta wake up

J
Jan 15, 2010
That boy has checked out, this mask he's so proud of wearing has left him brain dead not to see what's going on by now.

Since he was such an advocate for the 💉 it's obviously completed it's agenda.

Of all names to call this group, snowflakes, is like claiming we're earth muffins, granolas, or tree huggers.

1860s a "Snowflake" was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery.

Kirk, I was hoping you'd open up your eyes by now, some day you might see it before the lights go out even if it's just for a moment.

You gotta wake up
Oh, so you’re “woke “ now? That’s a big change, congrats….

Masks are so 2 years ago, get over yourself. Anyone who sucks trumps mushroom as hard as you do has given up the right to insult anyone.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
I've been called a "snowflake" exactly once in my life, I'm not sure if it's a game changer or IDGAF. Leaning on the latter.

I guess I'm left to say to say to closed minded people, that you absolutely, positively, without exception, categorically, definitely, doubtlessly, precisely, surely, unconditionally, unquestionably, decidedly and unambiguously need to get every booster that your Prime Minister or liberal president dictates - because democracy doesn't dictate unless it needs to dictate by democracy and democracy definitely needs to be dictated by Democratically elected dictators.

And for everything that is good about Canada, support your Prime Minister, Ukraine and Canadian Climate Change footprint - Canada has the largest land mass per capita of people yet they are led to believe the citizens of Canada need to pay their carbon tax subserviently, while China does and pays nothing.

I guess I could have just said "Dumbass".

Premium Features