• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
We’ll see how Joe handles this, bet he lays on his back and lets China do whatever they want.

J
Jan 15, 2010
We’ll see how Joe handles this, bet he lays on his back and lets China do whatever they want.
So, in your infinite wisdom, what exactly should he do to handle this??

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
  • James T Kirk

I think the Elitist Joe Biden should assemble a team of his crack negotiators, Hunter and Jim Biden, and give China the entire Pacific theatre including Hawaii, then to sweeten the deal give China the first right of refusal on California, British Columbia, Western Washington and Western Oregon. In return however, make sure the "Big Guy" gets a free island, filled with children and cameras of course, out there so the Biden family has quick access to make sure China is holding up their part of the deal. C'mon man.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
If i had infinite wisdom i would be call JTK or simple, lol!
Ill type slow so you can understand, if a news site like reuters can see and report an obvious act of aggression by military threat jtk & biden can see it as well. It came just after biden was sworn in, china is flexing their muscles to see if the biden(s) are still in their pocket. Trump would have called them already and they would have backed down as trade with US would be at stake.
What do you think biden should do?

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
What country is going to hold China accountable for the mess they put the world in??? Our pansy PM will not.

I had hopes it was going to be the US, but with trump gone, and crazy joe is now in, the future is not looking good for our Countries, IMO.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
What country is going to hold China accountable for the mess they put the world in??? Our pansy PM will not.

I had hopes it was going to be the US, but with trump gone, and crazy joe is now in, the future is not looking good for our Countries, IMO.
It's as if Canada was saying...."Nobody will ever have a worse leader than we do" and you friends to the north said..."Hold my beer"

Premium Features