• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holz side panel vents

R
Nov 27, 2007
Was wondering if anyone has these and if you're happy with them? Their website doesn't have pics so could you post some pics? Thanks in advance.

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
Had them on my 13' before I moved to different brand. I guess technically they are still on the machine. I had them on my 11' when they first came out. Had to add SLP fabric because fine snow was cheese gratering in and my belt was slipping when doing donuts. I think they come with that now on the clutch side. I would recommend them for sure.

S
Aug 22, 2015
Brooklyn, WI
Had them on my 13' before I moved to different brand. I guess technically they are still on the machine. I had them on my 11' when they first came out. Had to add SLP fabric because fine snow was cheese gratering in and my belt was slipping when doing donuts. I think they come with that now on the clutch side. I would recommend them for sure.

Have any pics of it?

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
Was wondering if anyone has these and if you're happy with them? Their website doesn't have pics so could you post some pics? Thanks in advance.

If they can't even post pictures of their product, to help make you buy it, what makes you think 1. the product is of quality? or 2. Their customer service is any better?

Premium Features