• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hey we're getting snow up here......

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I know it's been poor sledding, but after that warm spell, I couldn't even get enough for slides or cooling. Now after today's five inches and maybe a couple more tomorrow, riding north or Duluth should be OK. I'll bet they will groom.

Owen

S
Feb 10, 2010
Minnesota
I know it's been poor sledding, but after that warm spell, I couldn't even get enough for slides or cooling. Now after today's five inches and maybe a couple more tomorrow, riding north or Duluth should be OK. I'll bet they will groom.

Owen
Owen, can you give me an update tomorrow or within the next couple of days? I am down by Mankato, but like to ride up there. It's been 4 years, however. We are mostly trail riders, so as long as trails have a little base with groomers going out, we should be good. Looks to be COLD up there for the next couple of weeks, just need the snow.

Thanks
Barry

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I'm not going out with 25 below, but.......

I'll drive by the NS trail just north of the Martin rd., and see if it's groomed. I'll post tonight.

Owen

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Owen, can you give me an update tomorrow or within the next couple of days? I am down by Mankato, but like to ride up there. It's been 4 years, however. We are mostly trail riders, so as long as trails have a little base with groomers going out, we should be good. Looks to be COLD up there for the next couple of weeks, just need the snow.

Thanks
Barry
I wouldn't waste your time to close to Duluth. Inquire around Finland, Tofte, Grand Marais. Or the border land area. (Voyager)
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?map.x=178&map.y=151&site=dlh

http://www.snowmobilevacation.com/trail_conditions/index.html

Premium Features