• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help with clutching on 02 MM 700

F
Dec 27, 2007
Hermiston, OR
I bought a 02 Yamaha MM from a user here over 5 yrs ago. I inquired to him about the clutching but never got an answer. So here is my question to all you experts. I am trying to duplicate the clutching on this machine to my other 02 MM and my sons 00 MM. My primary and secondary spring are a metalic blue and the weights appear to have been changed to 17.2mm in the middle hole on the arm. All of the machines engage at around 4.5 grand. Can anyone tell me what clutch kit or spring might be on my machine. Thanks

Ford428CJ

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
Klamath Falls, Oregon
I bought a 02 Yamaha MM from a user here over 5 yrs ago. I inquired to him about the clutching but never got an answer. So here is my question to all you experts. I am trying to duplicate the clutching on this machine to my other 02 MM and my sons 00 MM. My primary and secondary spring are a metalic blue and the weights appear to have been changed to 17.2mm in the middle hole on the arm. All of the machines engage at around 4.5 grand. Can anyone tell me what clutch kit or spring might be on my machine. Thanks

Is it piped? If so what brand (Benders, Stock, Power Inc's)? What other things have been done to the sled? Like a longer track, changed gearing and so on!

F
Dec 27, 2007
Hermiston, OR
It has an SLP can on it which from what I am told is pretty much like stock just louder. Stock track, and I believe that the gearing is stock as well. I can see that the springs are different and the shop has told me the weights were different. I have also been told that people spray paint there springs to keep there changes to themselves.

Premium Features