• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

heading west from Spokane I-90, where to ride?

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
Hey all, headed out to Bellingham Friday to do some riding on Baker during the weekend with a few buddies... On my way out, I'd like to get some riding in with the GF somewhere near snoqualamie. Where is the best sno-park that would be closest to the highway? (I90)

Just going to be me and her, so just looking for trails.

thanks.

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
Exit 62 to Kachess or Stampede should be the closest to the highway. Blewett or Salmon La Sac are also fairly close to I-90. There are a few other small ones I'm not familiar with if you look on the WA state parks site.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
If riding trails, check the groomer reports first. Areas like Kachess (gold creek) and stampede get the most traffic and trails are thrashed 90%of the time unless you can hit it next day week day after the groomer.
Check out Evergreen snow park (old woods n steel lot) for trail riding.
Went there with the kids New Years. Stampede and Kachess looked like the Sno cross finals that weekend! Trails out of evergreen were butter and not enough sleds there to pound them out before you got back to the truck.
Right off I90 too.
And as mentioned above Salkon La Sac area is usually nice trails if you're up for the drive.

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
thanks guys, we'll probably do gold creek area, although, which park should I NOT park at to avoid the collapsed bridge?

Premium Features