• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawkfest Saturday night late night party

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
OK you Utah guys we need a locals favorite place to go on Saturday night. So please chime in where do you guys want to go.
Remember gotta be open late these boys stay up all night and get up early and ride all day.
Its' 4 days of no sleep--staying up Hawktalking and riding Hawks all day long.

So where do you want to go guys. I have spoken with people and gotten some great ideas but would like to lock this down in the next day or two and notify the restaraunt of some freakin wild people that are comin...

Tammy

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
All Hawkers in the McCurdy's hotel room with lots of Crown Royal and 7up... :face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-hap !

Naaah, let's go to the hot local place !

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
do the easterners need a mormon "sponsor" to get in the tea and crumpet party? wtf is a crumpet? i better google that... i hope no-one from the hotel is reading this forum...they might tell us they were "overbooked" and our rooms are not available any longer...

C
Nov 21, 2008
Everson WA
You guys can always depend on crown7 bringing the Crown and 7!!!! Lets party!!!! I hear that Utah is a pretty "dry" state, so bring your own boys and girls and you can always plan on a good party with the MCC crew!

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
crumpet

so the wife and i were grocery shopping tonite....i found out what a crumpet is!lol i seriously had no idea what a crumpet was...looks like ill be in bed early saturday nite,no crumpets for me!

T
Jan 25, 2008
Perry UT
I can only think of a few places in Logan to go and have fun. I would suggest the White Owl. They only serve beer and food (no hard alcohol). But the food is really, really good. They have awesome burgers, sandwiches, and the best cob salad around. And you can order yourself a Big Dog, a huge glass of beer. If I remember right its about 36 oz. They also have pool tables and some dart boards.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007

We can fit a lot of Snow Hawk riders in our trailer. If I can fit 10 machines...How many riders can we fit???

Premium Features