• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Have my New RMK - Build Quality

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
Another flashback.....anyone remember how snowest down played the weight of the 900 RMK in 2004-05? They made similar comments about the 1000RT but it had a few more ponies to offset the weight. Made it out to be unimportant in the mountain segment?

Notice how they seem to be doing that with HP this year but weight is critical again.

It's like a political campaign and we're not supposed to remember past indiscretions.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Of course we are not suppose to remember the past. What kind of silly question is that? Haven't you heard forgive and forget, that's what is suppose to make us better people. It's just money you can't take it with you, so you might as well just bend over and think of it as a learning lesson. I'm starting to sound like a preacher, got any donations :D , two of my favorite sayings MONEY THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL and PEOPLE ....YA GOTTA LOVE TO HATEM

pureadrenaline

Lifetime Membership
Oct 28, 2008
Yes, the 900 left a foul flavor in my mouth, but the manor in which Polaris handled it was even worse.

I truly feel for you 900 guys! I love the looks of the new Pro and would like to bring one home, but am scared to death of spending $13K then being left out in the cold like the 900. So now I am looking at a brand I NEVER thought I would(Cat) and it is becoming my #1 choice just because I don't trust Polaris this year, hopefully next year...

On a side note, anyone here ride the M8 and new Pro side by side? I am looking for a solid sidehill sled and good boondocker with a little hill climbing thrown in. Everything I have read points me to the M8.

Just want to make sure I make the right decision as this will be my first MT sled since I just moved from NY to MT.

Thanks and Good luck to the new Pro owners!
pure

Last edited:
I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
Sweet looking machine for sure......excited to see how these do this season.

Although you aren't really trying something too different. It just a REV in Polaris clothing. :face-icon-small-win

I think that is why I like it so much cause it is so much like my beloved 05 REV.

Ya, whatever... I'll bet your girlfriend looks just like Brittany Spears, only alot shorter and her face is different.........:D

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
How is that?? Rider forward- lower center of gravity- side panels to engine- same looking squaring front- I am sure there is more........

It may be injected and have different components, but that thing is a rev takeaway.
post-1479-1265916168.jpg

Its funny that no one compares the Msled to a Raw IQ. I grabbed my cover from my 07 M8 and tossed it on my on Poo 800. It fits very well......spooky

Premium Features