• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hatcher Pass mngt plan Willow meeting 03/22

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Wow... what a snoozer, I was one of two, maybe three citizens to show up for the meeting tonight. With apathy like that we're sure to get hosed this fall. I guess it wasn't a total loss however, as I'm pretty sure we had the non motorized beat out by two to one.......:face-icon-small-dis

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
that sucks. doesn't sound like anyone knew about it. the meeting in wasilla and anchorage is the very beginning of april. the 5 & 6th i believe?. someone will correct me. there will be a lot of people at that those.

kev_alaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Hatcher Pass Management Plan

The published dates for the open houses are March 22 and April 1st and 6th in different locations. This was listed earlier, but must have gotten overlooked. It is on the website as the Willow meeting. My fault for not showing up at that one as well. We are part time Willonians.......Since the Anchorage Meeting is while we are at ArcticMan (April 6th), I will be attending the Wasilla public house on Thursday the 1st. I will be working on ASSA formal comments for the next few weeks and will post prior to submission.

kevin hite
Alaska State Snowmobile Association

Last edited:
Premium Features