• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grooming fund dropping to Critical levels

S
Feb 1, 2008
Tampico and I for some reason have figures a little off, but same. Funny how we both replied at the same time. Nice points he had too. Important to note that the figures are just grooming. Not plowing, sanitation or enforcement.

Thanks Devin,

Nick

A

AndyL

Dec 4, 2009
Longview, WA
Where does the 'ticket' money go? Say I forget my snow park permit and get a ticket. Does Yakima county get all the money or does it roll over into another program. What about getting a ticket for not registering your sled for the season? The sheriffs office does a great job making sure people are in compliance in the Yakima area. Is there a way we can capitalize more on the ticket revenue?

adamsrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Woodland, WA
Where does the 'ticket' money go? Say I forget my snow park permit and get a ticket. Does Yakima county get all the money or does it roll over into another program. What about getting a ticket for not registering your sled for the season? The sheriffs office does a great job making sure people are in compliance in the Yakima area. Is there a way we can capitalize more on the ticket revenue?

From my understanding the Tickets revenue's goes back to the state general funds.

Premium Features