• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grooming contracts bidding and Snowcats AVAILABLE

S
Feb 1, 2008
Next season these contracts are going to be bidding. They are bid in summer and you have to own the equipment to bid.

It's a great gig, dream job.

I have several snowcats available, I'm getting out, it's been a great 7 years. All my cats are in excellent shape and are the BEST in the WA grooming program, we don't run old beat up garbage. Those that do still get around $145 an hour. If your willing to run on gravel the state will still pay you so you don't have to risk the years it doesn't snow.

2010 Prinoth BR350 low hours. Only 6500hrs. Great shape.

These are the areas bidding this summer--- most contractor that have these areas run old beat up snowcats with over 15,000hrs and older then 1998. We can help with bid. Currently they are paid at $145hr but expect that to go to around $165hr, last bid was 7yrs ago bad FUEL has gone up!!!

Areas:
Greenwater/70rd
I-90/stampede pass/Crystal Springs
Chinook Pass
White Pass
Mt Adams
Skate Creek
Johnson/Orr Creek
Chewelah

Here is my craiglist post for cats;

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/snw/5475587058.html

Also expect these areas budgets to increase with the sled tab increase we all have paid the last two years. Most areas get around $90,000 a season, soon to be more. Not a bad gig for 4 months work, really only 3 months when you look at the areas going to bid.

Hit me up for more info.

Premium Features