• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fish Lake Grooming?

I
Nov 5, 2012
Well if no one else minds then I will fill out a form and drop it. I rarely spend much time on the groomed trails. I will skip registering the 5+ sleds next year.

It would be nice if the registration was personal rather than on the sled. Considering next year registration will probably be $70 or $80, I could see that someone with a couple of main sleds and a backup sled might resent paying so much for so little.

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
The thing is... there needs to be more grooming when there are more riders. It costs more money than is now alloted due to someone trying to prolong the funding through the season or waiting until the week enders leave or making a policy decision to keep the trails crappy on new year's eve and day for some reason. I would be willing to chip in extra and volunteer help if needed to get more coverage. It won't work if I am the only one... unless I hit the power ball. But then I am heli-mobile'in Rainer! I am fine paying per sled if that is the most efficient way... the local club has been lacking in recruiting new active members or encouraging initiative. If the grooming sucks I will take my ball and go home :) and ride bumpy trails once in a while... which could be concidered a lot by most standards.

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
It would be nice if the registration was personal rather than on the sled. Considering next year registration will probably be $70 or $80, I could see that someone with a couple of main sleds and a backup sled might resent paying so much for so little.

Just curious, how do you know mysled configuration? :face-icon-small-win jk

K
Jan 7, 2015
eastside
I know the groomer broke and they are doing the best with what they have the sucky thing is they are plowing van creek and eagle creek for logging operations Berts field is not cleared for parking so there is way more traffic up at the lake. It will get better when they get the mechanical issues taken care of. Those guys that groom up there work their butts off so we can have the best trails possible. And with this new snow they will have more to push and fill the bad spots with

B
Dec 3, 2003
Cashmere, WA
Pacific Mountain Services is listed as groomer. Think that info is old...

Wenatchee River Ranger District
509-548-6977

I believe that is the grooming service that does it. Isn't it that guy at the end of Eagle Creek Road that grooms? He owns his own business and is contracted to groom those routes.... now how much and how far he grooms, I have no clue.

Premium Features