• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Greenwater Snow Conditions?

R
Jan 20, 2009
Maple Valley
No Snow at greenwater

If it was me I would not go to greenwater. I have heard that you can drive over the top of pyramid with a regular 4x4 pick up. Less than 8 inches of snow. Unless they get a huge dump. Even crystal only has an 8 inch base which is 4400 feet.

W
May 27, 2009
Maple Valley, WA
I was up there this past sunday morning with two others. We parked at the upper i believe gravel pit.....we rode on almost a half mile of gravel until we hit snow. There is snow at the top i would say a little over a foot. Until that area gets new snow it is imo not worth going to

Last edited:
B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
I was up there this past sunday morning with two others. We parked at the upper i believe gravel pit.....we rode on almost a half mile of gravel until we hit snow. There is snow at the top i would say a little over a foot. Until that area gets new snow it is imo not worth going to

we went up to get in some miles of breakin time on a couple of sleds today, fought the ice going in and parked at uppr gravel pit, alot more snow now but was sloppy/good base,and after last "Y" in road snow groomer mounded it, grooming started and was kind of foggy this morning some people rode from snowpark but there were rocks here and there, just plain need more now long wth cooler temps to get this season going. best advise if you don't have a good 4x4 and good tires on it use chains otherwise the ice ill get you. and make shure your chains fit if going to greenwater.

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
Sundance Mt. Lodge Priest Lake ID.

We all need more snow. I use to ride there and lake Kachess where we had a cabin. sold all of it and my house. Built a 10 bedroom lodge to have snowmoblers come and stay, eat, drink and ride from the front door. We have good snow right know. just a thought to let anybody know. I have a deal for $85 all your food and lodging.

Sundance Mt. Lodge
Tony Wallace
425-417-5252
www.sundancemtlodge.com

12-21-13 ride

look out mt cody.jpg

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
better than expected

Went on 12/21.

Parked at upper gravel pit. trail riding for the most part.

Fire going at the cabin, visibility was poor but overall we had a good time.

picture taken yesterday (minus the special effects)

2013-12-22-SNOW.gif

Last edited:
Premium Features