• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS 2009 Nytro xtx w/ low miles and many upgrades *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
P
I have an 09 nytro xtx with 2100 miles with the following upgrades: 42" skinz a arms, exit x1 front shocks, upbushman spindle kit, mountain skis, lake effect riser, rsi handle bars, rsi heated grips, yamaheater with boost, oft relocator, oft rollover valve, grizztracks subframe gusset kit, skinz seat with tunnel bag, relocated brake light, custom under the tunnel exhaust (2007 r6 muffler with ceramic coated header, copper donuts, mountain addiction gas cans, slydog and x wheels on skid, hygear shocks on skid, stiffer torison springs, almost everything has been powder coated flat black or a metallic yamaha blue, 1.5" crossover track, avid extroverts, roest skid plate and ip vent, front nose vent, schimdt bros clutch kit. I'm sure I have missed some items. Most items have been recently installed with very little miles on them. $6700 or best offer. Sled is in great condition.

Questions and offers email*andmfran@hotmail.com. I can email pics.

Sled is located in the chicagoland area I also travel to the Detroit area during the week.

Thanks

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features