• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FrozenMOTO's next gen track system!

F

FrozenMOTO

Jul 21, 2010
Moscow, Idaho
Randy do you do quite a bit of ridding out of Pierce? I grew up in Pierce and know all that country very well, I am a little surprised you drove all the way there when Freeze out is so much closer. How did the gen 2 due? Myself and a friend bought a set of gen 2's and will be running them this year in the powder. We have some modding to do to them before they are ready to go though, did you move the skags to the outside edges?

Im actually in weippe right now so pierce is only 20 minutes away. As for the gen II it works GREAT as long as there was some powder(even 2 to 4 inches is ok) on the trail itself it gets a little skittish at times. Our kit has ALOT less ski pressure than any others though and that really helps on the trail as well.

Overall the gen II really kept the front end up in deeper snow and zero worries of diving.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Im actually in weippe right now so pierce is only 20 minutes away. As for the gen II it works GREAT as long as there was some powder(even 2 to 4 inches is ok) on the trail itself it gets a little skittish at times. Our kit has ALOT less ski pressure than any others though and that really helps on the trail as well.

Overall the gen II really kept the front end up in deeper snow and zero worries of diving.

That's what I was hoping for. Did you mod the ski to move the skag's to the outside? As it stands right now with the stock ski on the MH any jumping in powder usually results in going over the bars. I think I did an endo every trip out last season. I am hoping the gen 2 helps resolve this issue. If the ski pressure on your kit is a lot less than it won't be near the issue it is on the MH.

Are you from Weippe? My cousin Hunter Skiles said somebody up on the hill was making a kit, I am assuming that's you.

F

FrozenMOTO

Jul 21, 2010
Moscow, Idaho
That's what I was hoping for. Did you mod the ski to move the skag's to the outside? As it stands right now with the stock ski on the MH any jumping in powder usually results in going over the bars. I think I did an endo every trip out last season. I am hoping the gen 2 helps resolve this issue. If the ski pressure on your kit is a lot less than it won't be near the issue it is on the MH.

Are you from Weippe? My cousin Hunter Skiles said somebody up on the hill was making a kit, I am assuming that's you.

No mods to the ski just stock, as for ski pressure it REALLY help not having so much and the pop in the rear helps level the bike for jumping.

Ya I know a hunter skiles, thats my brother in laws buddy. And yep for the last 10 years I have lived here, well sorta I also lived in moscow for 2 years and a few other places out of high school.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
No mods to the ski just stock, as for ski pressure it REALLY help not having so much and the pop in the rear helps level the bike for jumping.

Ya I know a hunter skiles, thats my brother in laws buddy. And yep for the last 10 years I have lived here, well sorta I also lived in moscow for 2 years and a few other places out of high school.

You have mail. I don't want to muddy up your thread anymore.

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
demand

Whats the word on your kit now Randy. Sounds like timbersled is sold out so would be a good time for you to profit it your kit really works awsome. I love the look of your kit intriging to say the least

F

FrozenMOTO

Jul 21, 2010
Moscow, Idaho
Whats the word on your kit now Randy. Sounds like timbersled is sold out so would be a good time for you to profit it your kit really works awsome. I love the look of your kit intriging to say the least

We now have the two kits as posted and have been doing alot of testing. We have more footage and pics that are going on are site as well. Right now I am in the process of building three more kits. Then that will be it for this season as we have to get more time on these kits. Our company will not sell a product until we are sure its going to hold up. There is no reason you guys should be are test riders. So as of now we are gearing up to start having demo rides and start the race series. We will also start taking snowchecks as soon as we start demo rides.

I got most of the stuff for are website going and it should be up in a week or so.

Overall the kit has far exceeded are expectation and we even have some new ski technology that you guys are going to really like.

F

FrozenMOTO

Jul 21, 2010
Moscow, Idaho
I would gladly be a guinea pig for you. I haven't been able to get this design out of my head since I first saw it.

Pick me! Pick me!

The only problem with that is say we sell a bunch and then make some changes to make things stronger or what not, then they dont fit with the older designed parts and we end up with bunch of track systems running around that we dont make parts for.

Trust me the wait will be worth it, I cant wait to start demoing these bikes and to see how you guys respond. The just go and go well.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Randy, are you planning on doing any demo rides in CO or Southern WY this winter? If so i'd be interested in trying a kit out, probably along with a couple of others!

Progress looks great. So you are planning on selling kits for next season then?

Keep up the good work.

F

FrozenMOTO

Jul 21, 2010
Moscow, Idaho
Randy, are you planning on doing any demo rides in CO or Southern WY this winter? If so i'd be interested in trying a kit out, probably along with a couple of others!

Progress looks great. So you are planning on selling kits for next season then?

Keep up the good work.

Im not sure as of yet if we are planning any in the region. I know we will be in mccall and are sponsoring a race team that is following the mountain west race series. It mostly would depend on how many people are interested. As long as we can get a group large enough to warrant a trip Im sure we could go down there.

As far as track system availability, yes we are planning to sell them next season, we will be doing a snowcheck program though with some GREAT incentives as well as guaranteed early delivery.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Randy,

PM me details on the snowcheck deal as well as how many people it will take to make a trip to CO worth it for you.

Thanks,
TJ

S
Dec 17, 2007
+1 Also interested in snow check options.

How are you guys mounting the front ski to the forks? Just the caliper mount?
I would think you'd be about out of options after 2moto and timbersled.

F

FrozenMOTO

Jul 21, 2010
Moscow, Idaho
+1 Also interested in snow check options.

How are you guys mounting the front ski to the forks? Just the caliper mount?
I would think you'd be about out of options after 2moto and timbersled.

We are starting on the snowcheck program, it will OFFICIALLY start around the new year once we start do demo rides. So we still have a few things to work out.

Also on the ski we mount to the caliper with a semi break about billet mount, the mount is designed to spin on the axle in the result of a crash and not bend the forks.

Sorry about the delay ive been really busy in the shop and working on the new website. Probably will be really busy until after christmas.

S
Dec 9, 2011
Colorado demo

Im sure there are enough people here in Co. to make a trip worth it. Just make sure u get the date and place out.

Just an add on to my last post. How are the brakes set up, are they along the same lines of the MH?

Last edited:
L
Jun 26, 2008
do it

Me and a group of 6 to 10 buddies go on a sled trip to priest lake in middle Feb would be interested on a demo ride

youre crew should definitely get on the snowbike bandwagon, i plan on riding my Mtn Horse in your neck of the woods (salmon la sac/teanaway) alot this winter and it would be cool to have more guys to ride with

Feb 17, 2008
roslyn
Yeah I'm looking to get into the sport I need to sell one of my bikes so I can get a kit trying to figure out which one to go wit it looks like fun I'm ready for something new

Premium Features