• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fried stator plug

R

RobGee

Jan 27, 2010
My quick connect from my stator burned out, anyone have a suggestion on where/what to get to replace it? Going to auto parts store tom....

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Year of sled? Pic? I likely have the part numbers on file for the replacement connectors. Or may even have them on the shelf, depending on which year. I was going to upgrade an '11-'12 stator to the '13+ connectors, but realized I had an extra '13+ stator on the shelf.

R

RobGee

Jan 27, 2010
Year of sled? Pic? I likely have the part numbers on file for the replacement connectors. Or may even have them on the shelf, depending on which year. I was going to upgrade an '11-'12 stator to the '13+ connectors, but realized I had an extra '13+ stator on the shelf.

Its a '13. I'm on a trip right now, trying to find a fix asap

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Its a '13. I'm on a trip right now, trying to find a fix asap

MountainHorse posted all the part numbers in a thread about a month ago. I'll link that thread for you or post the part numbers from my mouser invoice. It is possible you can cross them to Napa numbers or whatever you can find locally.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Here is the link to the thread: http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390470

Post number 9 by MountainHorse has the Mouser links and Pic's of each part for quick visual Identification. As well as the stator wiring diagram and other useful info. Hope someone local has the parts you need. I have all of them on the shelf but being I'm in Alaska it is a minimum of three days to wherever you are. You could get them directly from Mouser faster, in all likelihood.

Hope that helps!

R

RobGee

Jan 27, 2010
Here is the link to the thread: http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390470

Post number 9 by MountainHorse has the Mouser links and Pic's of each part for quick visual Identification. As well as the stator wiring diagram and other useful info. Hope someone local has the parts you need. I have all of them on the shelf but being I'm in Alaska it is a minimum of three days to wherever you are. You could get them directly from Mouser faster, in all likelihood.

Hope that helps!

Awesome, thanks!!!

Premium Features