• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

freeride front shocks

turbonium

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2009
does anyone know if the freeride and expert have the same shock length? 2023? Was thinking of trying my freeride shocks on my expert. Usually they are shorter i think.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
They are the same length but will not work with the 34” front end. The upper a-arm will hit the reservoir.
I ordered the re lynx and was going to ride it first and then possibly play with 34 inch front end. Couldn't ever get a straight answer on this. Should have ordered the ds. Now I'll have to buy shocks. Who knows, maybe I'll like it at 36.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I ordered the re lynx and was going to ride it first and then possibly play with 34 inch front end. Couldn't ever get a straight answer on this. Should have ordered the ds. Now I'll have to buy shocks. Who knows, maybe I'll like it at 36.
I ride my freeride in 36, 34 is better but the new ge5 in the ski doo and lynx is so good riding in 36 is no issue!!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I ride my freeride in 36, 34 is better but the new ge5 in the ski doo and lynx is so good riding in 36 is no issue!!
I'm sure it's not but wanted to try 34. Never rode a 22 with 34. Easier is always better. If it is too easy it is also too easy to go the other way if tired or not on top of it.

Premium Features