• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free Snowmobile Avy Class - I-90 Motorsports with discounts and prizes!!!

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Free Snowmobile Avy Class - I-90 Motorsports
Wed, January 21, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Where
I-90 Motorsports, 200 Northeast Gilman Boulevard, Issaquah, WA 98027, United States

Snowmobile specific class.

RSVP with Remko just send me an email so I have an idea how many are coming... or reply on here..

REMKO@I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM

PHONE 425-391-4490

NWAC - AIARE AVALANCHE AWARENESS

The NWAC - AIARE Avalanche Awareness Program is offered as a public service to communities, schools and outdoor clubs. Program length is 1.5 hours. Specific programs are in place for middle and high schools, motorized (snowmobile) users, non-motorized (skier, snowboarder, snowshoer) and mixed user groups.
The course is expected to:
• Introduce and explain to students where and why avalanches occur.
• Describe who gets caught and why.
• Provide a basic approach to staying safe in the backcountry.
This course targets the young and unaware backcountry traveler, and introduces the recognition of avalanche danger and how to reduce the risk.
Student Learning Outcomes
• Learn to access local avalanche bulletins and weather reports.
• Recognize basic signs of avalanche danger.
• Learn to avoid avalanche danger.
• Understand the need for companion rescue techniques and equipment.
The course utilizes interactive presentation materials and local case histories and encourages questions from the audience. Participants that are more than casual users of the backcountry are encouraged to take a multiple day avalanche course.

Before and After the class we will have discounts on all avalanche gear including Beacons, Avalanche Backpacks, probes, and all other items snow related!

After the class we will be giving away a avalanche beacon and other safety related prizes during a raffle.

avalanche center.jpg

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Thank you for your support!

I just realized that some users could not open the other thread to page 5!

We would like to thank everyone for their support! Next week on Wednesday the 21st @ 4:00pm until we close we are having a sale! All snowmobile parts and accessories in stock will be 40% off! We are also having an avalanche clinic from 6:00pm -7:30pm. Stop by, hang out, share stories, and buy some stuff at a great price!
picture.php

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
We hope to see everyone at I-90 Motorsports tonight for the avalanche seminar and sale! Everyone is invited weather you preregistered or not, we have lots of space. pricing is going to be some of the lowest prices we ever had!! Snow goggles are 50% off and other snow items are 60-70% off. All other snow parts, clothing, and accessories are at least 40% off.

thank you,

Premium Features