• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Freakin Out!!!!!

G

girlpowder

So it was the day I fear. The first day of kindergarten with our daughter that doesn't speak unless she is ready to and a fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got her off to school on the bus and into class and then made sure she made it back on the bus to come home. Oh not to mention getting off at the right stop. SHE DID It!!!! Yipppieee!! We got home and I started to make lunch. Looked out the kitchen window and yowzeee I went into big time FREAK mode. FIRE!!!! Out the back. Not that close but close enough that I could see the flames and it made me shake and go into panic mode. All I could think about was what I should get out of our home. So so scared. I filled the car up with all that I could and called my hub and said he should come. We lucked out with the wind blowing to the North. Thank god for that. So we took a lot of pics and met a couple girls to watch our kids so we can rideeee when we want and oh yah bought me a bigger bike. I like it, I like it ALOT............... Still a little freaked. It scares me livin up, fire tends to go up! Gulp.
Slideshow

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Yep pretty crazy my kids are at Summit & we live on 11000 so. Its pretty freaking smoky here.

Premium Features