• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Footwell plates For PRO and Asault

N
Nov 27, 2007
I need a pair, please pm me with your contact info

Greetings from Bozeman, MT Mike. I will be picking up a new '13 Pro next week and would like a pair. PM me with contact info. Alternatively, if any SnoWest members have his info, let me know. Thanks and have a great winter!

Noah

Y

yooper 8

Apr 14, 2008
Hi Mike,
Can you p.m. me with your paypal. Would like to order a set of these in black asap.
Thanks.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Please pm me your address send a MO for a set of Black ones. Thank you
Wayne

G
Oct 31, 2012
Japan
Save belts,Prevents Ice build up,lets heat out.Also allows Exhaust side to stay dry,In turn keeping goggle bags dry!
$65.00 shipped in US. $70.00 USD shipped To Canada. AS a pair/with predrilled holes and rivets.
We accept PayPal, Checks or Money orders.
Vents Come in Three Colors BLACK WHITE RED, With Custom Coloring available(special order)
Vents are in stock,Most orders ship same day Via USPS 1st Class postal/with delivery Confimation
footwellplates.jpg

whitefootwells1.jpg

Also comes in white
4redfootwells.jpg

Or RED
INSTALLED
IMG_20110122_161335-1.jpg

Thank you for looking
Mike
You can also get these vents @ Polaris Suzuki Of Cheyenne,WY

How much will shipping to Japan four sets black colors

G
Oct 31, 2012
Japan
Save belts,Prevents Ice build up,lets heat out.Also allows Exhaust side to stay dry,In turn keeping goggle bags dry!
$65.00 shipped in US. $70.00 USD shipped To Canada. AS a pair/with predrilled holes and rivets.
We accept PayPal, Checks or Money orders.
Vents Come in Three Colors BLACK WHITE RED, With Custom Coloring available(special order)
Vents are in stock,Most orders ship same day Via USPS 1st Class postal/with delivery Confimation
footwellplates.jpg

whitefootwells1.jpg

Also comes in white
4redfootwells.jpg

Or RED
INSTALLED
IMG_20110122_161335-1.jpg

Thank you for looking
Mike
You can also get these vents @ Polaris Suzuki Of Cheyenne,WY

replied with PM.
vents shipped 11/7/12 they are sitting in Customs.

How much will shipping to Japan four sets black color

Premium Features