• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 M8 Sno Pro 153" SLP Stage 3, 2.6" Powerclaw

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
SOLD: 2009 M8 Sno Pro 153" SLP Stage 3 170 HP, 2.6" Powerclaw

SOLD: I really can't believe I a listing my sled for sale. It works so well and has all the best modifications but, I have a new 2015 Proclimb that I have been riding and I hate to see this one just sitting in the shop as a back up.

It's a one owner 2009 M8 SnoPro 153" with adult ridden 1,800 miles. The list of modifications is very long and the sled works great!

SLP Stage III 170 hp kit - includes single pipe, exhaust can, heads and power valves reworked, SLP cold air intake system, V Force Reeds, Power Commander pre-programed specifically for this kit.

2.6" Powerclaw, this track makes the sled feel like a poor man's turbo. It REALLY makes a huge difference and it's conservatively ported.

36 1/2" Alternative Impact lightweight front end - makes the sled super flickable.

AMP Billet Gauge lifter for improved under hood heat venting

KOSO Egts with bungs welding into Y pipe.

Top of the line after market running boards that shed snow just great - I can't recall the brand right now.

2011 Arctic Cat seat with an incredible amount of storage

Black Arctic Cat full coverage thick heavy duty skid plate

2007 M series spindles - the sled steers like it has power steering

SLP Powder Pro skis with Carl's cycle cuts on the side for improved handling.

MDS Clutch weights and Speedwerx H5 Primary spring dialed in to perfection

SLP Cold Air Kit

Pre-programed directly from SLP - Power Commander III

BDX Lightweight Brake Rotor and Pads

Too Cool - Engine Compartment Side Vents - Frogskin vent covers on hood

Too Cool - Front of clutch and front of exhaust vents

Arctic Cat Handle Bar Bag

Arctic Cat - Windshield Bag

AMP 2" Bar Riser

Arctic Cat Orange Low Windshield

Front and rear shocks all re-valved by Gashockrepair.com

Fett Brothers canisters on front shocks

GEO Mod - makes sled jump up on top of the snow and not trench

Mountain Addiction Rails for their gas cans, bags or coolers (not included)

Rail Mounted Ice Scratchers

BDX Anti Stab wheels

Arctic cat Goggle Warmer under the hood

Arctic Cat - Switch Guards on kill switch and warmer buttons

Hot Pot - muffler mounted food warmer

ODS Grips - allows you to grip the bars much better

Arctic Cat Tether - shuts motor off it you fall off sled

Boot Assist in footwells - allows you to lock your feet easier when desired

Black Nose on sled - most SnoPros have a white nose but, they get dirty looking when boondocking. The black looks great and gets rid of that problem.

Deluxe Black Arctic Cat Knee Pads

Hot Pot - Exhaust pipe mounted Food Warmer

I am including the tuning book with the sled. I have had since day one and recorded every clutch change, shock pressure changes, suspension setup, etc.

I also have the Arctic Cat Deluxe color matched snowmobile cover

Factory Service Manual (digitally)

I know there is a bunch of stuff I have missed but, you can always ask if you wonder. Please send me a PM if interested.

As a guide, NADA only covers about 20% of the accessories but, here what they say the sled is worth: (However, they don't list a 2009 M8 Sno Pro 153". They either list a Sno Pro Limited or a Sno Pro 162". For reference, here is the 2009 162" Sno Pro Value.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/2009/Arctic-Cat/M8-EFI-162-SNO-PRO-794cc/Values

The only things I can think of that may be wrong with the sled are the left handwarmer only wants to work on low and I had two very brief hard starting episodes with it when the engine was warm. The sled started a few minutes later and ran just fine the rest of the day and it continues to runs fine now. It could have been a ground wire losing connection, throttle tension, coolant sensor, a wire in the wiring harness, etc. I’m not sure. The point I want to make is the sled is working just fine right now but, the warm starting issue may or may not come up again? I just want to be up front with you about any issues.

With the low miles and all the modifications. If I can't get $5,000 out of this sled I will just keep it as a backup.

Please send me a PM if you may be interested.

IMG_20160205_172055820_HDR[1].jpg IMG_20160205_171646086[1].jpg IMG_20160205_172147638[1].jpg IMG_20160205_172211974[1].jpg IMG_20160205_172107763[1].jpg IMG_20160205_172306313[1].jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features