• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extreme Team - Danger Zone 3 - Teaser!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
E
Nov 28, 2007
Putting together Jeremy Simmons,Dan Adams and Jared Sessions segments and all I can say s WOW!

Will have a fresh wallpaper available on our website this morning as well.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Does that make the rest of us chopped liver? Lol

NO WAY - Thats just the segments I was working on over the weekend LOL I have been AMAZED watching and editing ALL the footage from this last season :)

I can't wait for everyone to see what the Extreme Team riders did last winter! Troy Weston on his turbo'd Polaris climbed monster chutes and even found a few razorbacks (interesting parking with the sled overhanging cliffs) :). Rob Hoff's riding is INCREDIBLE, jumping off everything no matter how big it is - he never shuts down till he is out of gas (not sure if he even shuts down then) and I almost fell out of the chair when he lost his nuts (when you see the movie you will understand), Clint Keele made some awesome pulls on his turbo'd Polaris and Dave Knight does what Dave Knight does best :D

Pre season special - Danger Zone 3 $19.95 and get a free copy of No Limits when it releases in September.

E
Nov 28, 2007
I only got to ride with Ryan a couple times this year BUT, my back still hurts from the one ride! He found the biggest tree with a nasty tree well, even managed to get the skis tangled into it. Took 3 of us an hour to get it out and it was on pretty much flat ground. Only thing I can say is that Ryan is Ryan and I hope that never changes :beer;

E
Nov 28, 2007
Well, he decided to make a powder climb on his NEW 2008 Polaris 800 and I told him he couldn't make it past a certain tree on the hill. Sure enough, he got stuck besides the tree, skis right at it. To get it down he decided to flip it over and let it ghost ride down - bad idea. It hits a tree middle of the hill and breaks plastic. This tree was pretty easy so he rolled it over away from the tree and let it go again. All the way down he is yelling NO as it heads for a tree that was easily a 36" diameter tree with a DEEP tree well, of course this is where it ends up and the real work began. End of story was the sled didn't look so new anymore. But the powder was good that day lol

E
Nov 28, 2007
Had an awesome day yesterday at the watercross in Ione Washington. Cheryl got some really good pics, I will post in the next couple days. Event was a blast, like always.

Our World premier is August 23rd in Spokane at the Knitting Factory (Big Easy), doors open at 5 and show starts at 7 - FREE ADMISSION!

3 weeks left in the pre order special so dont miss out on getting No Limits for free

Last edited:
E
Nov 28, 2007
Ok, time for another contest - next 3 pre orders from our website get a free set of Scott Goggles! Goggles will ship with the DVD on August 25th.

Premium Features