• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exhaust valve symptoms

B
Dec 3, 2001
No. Utah
I’m struggling to get my new to me 2020 with Outlaw Twins and head dialed in. To start with SLP has been nothing less than freakin phenomenal. My buddies and I spent an hour with them after closing time helping me with clutching and a flash on our way to IP and they are emailing regularly!!

I still have a dead spot around 4300 rpm’s and again at 5800 rpm’s. The sled grumbles like a 4 stroke. No codes, not hot. I replaced the plugs tonight they were pretty bad. I don’t have snow to tell but plugs seemed to clean it up some but not fixed.

I’m wondering if the valve cables stretched and if others have had this and what the symptoms were?

TIA!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
It’s how the twins are.

Guys I’ve seen with twins ride around it or remove the pipes.

Good running stockers pulling consistent rpms would outperform 75% of the time.

B
Dec 3, 2001
No. Utah
Guess time will tell I’ll run with new plugs tomorrow and see. It absolutely pulls like a freight train once the RPM’s are above 6000. I know my Doo 850 won’t begin to hang, but if I can’t get it dialed I will pull them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features