• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Evans Waterless Coolant

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I use it in everything especially my snowbikes...we have had engines crazy hot in races.. engines tore apart everything looks great....

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk

SuperchargedWS6

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2010
I have used it in a couple special build high performance applications. Works excellent. If swapping, make sure to use their engine flush. You cannot have any water in the system when converting.

It actually has a bit less thermal transfer properties than regular antifreeze. However the way higher boiling point and the elimination of micro bubbles at the cylinder to water jacket interface more than make up for that.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

T
Jan 26, 2019
Pemberton BC
I use it in my dirt bike that I hare scramble race with and it's awesome stuff. Saved me from many a dnf.
On the snowbike I haven't really felt the need, and it's expensive and hard to source in Canada.

J

JimBridger

Mar 11, 2013
SE Idaho
I have it in my cart at rocky mountain atv... does that count?

I've seen 240*f on my snowbike so I have thought that's definitely on the to do list.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Thxs , that's what I was hoping to hear . I'll make sure its bone dry , that'll be easy since I'll have it tore down .

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
I've used it for two seasons in two bikes. Works good, no issues. It eliminated the periodic unknown pissing out of conventional antifreeze from temp spikes. Doesn't boil over but does expand with temp so will find a level based on max temp and stay there.

HalfBrit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2013
nw oregon
Normally evans burps itself by expansion to 1/2" below. Sunday was the first time I noticed it drop. But I had the bike upside down running a few times this weekend.
I topped it off with regular undiluted coolant and ran 3 more rides. It's sitting 1/2" under like normal now.

Premium Features