• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Enzo suspension tune

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I have enzo but not on a expert. I will not own another doo without it, so I would think there is huge gains over the expert shock calibration.

T
Aug 8, 2011
So I had my 850t setup done by Enzo. Did the a kit with the piggy back Rear shock and then added the piggy back to the front of the skid. Factory front shocks re sprung and revalved. The amount of improvement with this setup is astounding! Control of the front end, can pull it up or hold it down. Plush but stays up in the stroke. Eats bumps like high dollar custom stuff. Can rip a bank and land on one ski on the frozen trail and it just eats the impact and stays in control. If I had known I could get suspension quality like this for a reasonable cost and still use lightweight shocks I would have had it years ago...twice!!! Great product and performs exactly how I asked to have it perform. Thanks Tim!!

Jake

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
So I had my 850t setup done by Enzo. Did the a kit with the piggy back Rear shock and then added the piggy back to the front of the skid. Factory front shocks re sprung and revalved. The amount of improvement with this setup is astounding! Control of the front end, can pull it up or hold it down. Plush but stays up in the stroke. Eats bumps like high dollar custom stuff. Can rip a bank and land on one ski on the frozen trail and it just eats the impact and stays in control. If I had known I could get suspension quality like this for a reasonable cost and still use lightweight shocks I would have had it years ago...twice!!! Great product and performs exactly how I asked to have it perform. Thanks Tim!!

Jake

I am happy you tried it. Not many people believe how much of a difference that shock setup makes. Especially with a turbo.
I will always have a enzo suspension on my sleds. Tim knows his stuff.

T
Aug 8, 2011
Ya it’s absolutely unreal!

I think a setup for an expert is 1300 cdn,the 850t had to have two new rear shocks and it was $2700cdn I think

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Ya it’s absolutely unreal!

I think a setup for an expert is 1300 cdn,the 850t had to have two new rear shocks and it was $2700cdn I think

Did you need the piggyback front shock??

Just wondering cause I will be taking the enzo shocks out of my sled to put them in the new sled. Will just have to send them to tim to get the upgrades done and refreshed.

I didn’t know you had a 2020.5 850T at first, that would of changed my original reply.
Not sure why doo didn’t put the c-36 rear shock in that sled.

So yah the upgrade to the c-40 rear shock is a huge improvement over the factory rear shock.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
The Freeride comes with KYB clickers. You can add a coil over shock to the rear track shock to delete the torsion springs. I’m asking if he has a package that does this?

As far as I know, kyb does not have a coil over shock for the rear skid for the summit.

The freeride shocks revalved to tims specs with his upgraded torsion springs will out preform a torsion delete kit.

T
Aug 8, 2011
Ya the torsion spring is what you want...it’s the only spring you can have with the typical basic suspension geometry we have that maintains a continually rising rate...it lifts vertically vs any delete setup that has a regressive rate.
Tim’s setup is rediculously better than any stock valved sled I have been on. It’s not even remotely close and I love that it uses standard kyb stuff.

A
Jan 4, 2015
Canada
What's the spring rate you guys runs for rear torsion springs ? There are a couple different part numbers one can swap around to have a harder rear suspension (or softer if someone really wants that ?).

Or does Enzo have "special" torsion springs setup like the Rassmussen one with the added bracketery ?

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
What's the spring rate you guys runs for rear torsion springs ? There are a couple different part numbers one can swap around to have a harder rear suspension (or softer if someone really wants that ?).

Or does Enzo have "special" torsion springs setup like the Rassmussen one with the added bracketery ?

The setup is custom for your weight, and matches the valving. There is alot of different torsion springs available, you can run different torsion spring per side, run 3 on one block and 4 in the other.
My sled has MXZ torsion springs in it.

There is a reason why snocross sleds run torsion springs.

Premium Features